1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Autoresponders really do help sales

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by floodrod, Sep 22, 2007.

Just a tip for people looking for more clickbank sales.

Autoresponders really do generate sales if you use them right. I use aweber and it pays itself back 10 fold minimum. If you have been delaying on getting an autoresponder account, your losing money.

The people who sign up for your newsletter are the people who take action. These people are more likely to make a purchase, because they are the action takers. So don't let them go without getting their info and sending them your pitches.

Heres a list of simple autoresponder tips..

Keep your messages sounding like you really want to help them, and offer good information on what they want to know about. Don't jam your responses up with all advertising crap.

Give them enough information that they can actually use without buying a product, but recommend that the effects will be enhanced with the use of this tool. Then throw in your affiliate link.

Followup several times.. Most of my subscribers don't buy until I send 4-8 letters..

Offer visitors a free gift to sign up. In the first response, give the gift only after you tell them that you have super tips and advice coming in the next emails they won't want to miss. Even go as far as giving super advice in the first letter before they get the gift. This way there are already hooked and awaiting your next letter.

Offer help and answer questions. State in your responses that you will answer their questions directly by emailing you. People are more influenced to buy from a person they can get a response from.

The point is, people want information and products, but they don't want to be scammed. Trust can only go so far on a sales page, but an autoresponder makes them feel like you are actually talking to them.

Use this technique, get people to subscribe, and you will make more sales.

floodrod, Sep 22, 2007 IP
    yyyk9, Hade, Blackmane and 1 other person like this.
  2. Hade

Hade Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post! +rep!

Hade, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  3. Blackmane

Blackmane Peon

Best Answers:
    Very Cool.

Do you know of any good autoresponders?

Blackmane, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  4. homebizbuilder

homebizbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    That's right. Autoresponders are great for following up for more sales. They are useful for subsequent backend sales as well. Aweber is my favorite autoresponder, even though I have used GetResponse as well.

homebizbuilder, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  5. sickanimations

sickanimations Peon

Best Answers:
    After reading this I added an Autoresponder section to the Email maketing page in my IM wiki :D Great pointers there!

sickanimations, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  6. yyyk9

yyyk9 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a good post. And I think autoresponders are a great way to increase sales. Follow his tips! It looks like he's making nice profits on doing this. Plus it's always good to have a list of subscribers.

yyyk9, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I was looking for a free script that I could install on my own server, but after thinking about it more I'm now going to decide between aweber and getresponse, pay the yearly fee and then aim to get back the money with my own work in a few months to start with. I know aweber is the big name and getresponse the challenger, the rest being second choices as far as autoresponders go.

I read many who prefer aweber, I have a requirement is to take the most french language friendly and so far it seems to be getresponse by a little bit.

I contacted both sites, and aweber can answer fast that's for sure. But they said they send email with english charset and that some text are non-editable.
    Getresponse didn't reply yet but on their faq I've found a specific answer on internationality and they make promises, but do they hold to those promises?

I think I'm going towards getresponse, but as people say it's better not to switch autoresponder once you start because when they need to confirm again in the new one (especially going from getresponse to aweber) one could loose lots of emails (because they don't confirm to the new autoresponder service)

JamesColin, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. sandipk81

sandipk81 Peon

Best Answers:

Try Aweber. I am using for few months now - and I'm satisfied. Bit costly though.

There's one free - PHPlist - but don't know how it performs.

sandipk81, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    phplist doesn't do autoresponder yet, it's just a mailing, broadcasting messages. infinite responder is a free script that does autoresponder, that was the closest thing I've found before going with getresponse

JamesColin, Oct 1, 2007 IP