1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best ways to get readers for a finance related blog

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by bond007, Sep 21, 2007.

hello guys, I just set up a Finance free money from credit card balance transfers blog this week and Im hoping to attract new visitors to it. The blog is self hosted wordpress blog with my own domain .How can i attract more visitors to my blog? I already posted it one one big finance forum and I have many people interested in reading it,but Im looking to get thousands per day visiting it.

bond007, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  2. Nikolas

Nikolas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In a blog's promotion circle you have to be really patient. The key is to post new content every day. If you can keep up this way for a few months your blog will definitely populate.

Nikolas, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  3. bond007

bond007 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks i do plan to be active with the blog, howevever i just dont know how people are supposed to find me with millions of other blogs out there. besides SEO and avertising on forums where else can i get new people to find my blog

bond007, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  4. Analyst

Analyst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Write some finance related articles with embedded links to your blog and submit to article directories. Visit finance related blogs and comment using linkback, people will get back to you. Also stumble and digg your entries. You can also invite some guest bloggers to post on your blog. But all it won't bring you an overnight crowd.

Analyst, Sep 22, 2007 IP
    anions likes this.
  5. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    ask readers to subscribe to feeds...via email or others....article writing is cool...

sat123, Sep 22, 2007 IP