1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article directorie submission - manual X automatic

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by MarbleHost.com, Nov 25, 2005.

Hello,

I read many discussions about manual x automatic article submissions to the article directories. Manual submission is too time consuming and automatic has some limits (number of supported directories, if the owner of the directory changes submission form or url of submission website then the automatic submission doesn't work etc.).

So I am looking for some script which will automaticly log me into my account (if the article directory requires authors login) and fill in the submission form - BUT will not send the form. So I will be able to check if everything is ok. And if possible this script should have the feature of adding new directories (if I will find some new article directory so I will be able to add it).

Do you know about some scripts which can do this for me?

Thanks

MarbleHost.com, Nov 25, 2005 IP
    Dekker likes this.
  2. nameeta

nameeta Peon

Best Answers:
    I donot think anything can replace manual submission of articles as that is the only best way to do it to get the desired results.

nameeta, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  3. -JD

-JD Peon

Best Answers:
    Most auto submit tools have the problems you mention plus they often format your article poorly.

Your idea is great. A submit script that loads the submit page but lets you review and edit before you manually hit the submit button.

I've been hand submitting for awhile now and have avoided any auto submitter. This is one auto script I would buy as well.

If it doesn't exist, some entrepreneurial person should consider building it.

-JD, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  4. MarbleHost.com

MarbleHost.com Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just found good software -- it is called Article Submitter Pro and works like browser. You browse the article directories and all forms are filled automatically but you have the submission under control because the article is not submited unless you click the submit button. I tried the demo today and seems to be good.

MarbleHost.com, Feb 3, 2006 IP
  5. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Software program for submitting articles is the one I sell.
    Article Submitter.
    As soon as I get someone to give me a article, will submit it to see how it easy it works.
    For sure, at the price I am selling it, it is worth the investment.
    $137, but selling it at $47 on my site.
    And it is not shown there, but I changed the paypal amount just for DP members to $25.

PM me for the link.
    Or is it okay to put the link here?

iowadawg, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  6. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can strongly reccomend article post robot it does everything you need and as an article site owner I know it works.

Also article submitter is now being given away as a bonus on many plr sites. I joined We deliver articles last week and it was available there

We Deliver Articles (aff link)

Tommo, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  7. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where can i found article post robot?

FireStorM, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  8. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:

try articlepostrobot.com

I hear google is quite good at this type of thing...:)

Tommo, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  9. blueboy

blueboy Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi, I offer a manual article submission service.

I submit to twenty of the top article directories and am currently offering a special discount price of £7.

I also write people articles and add their link on the bottom and then submit it for only £10.

Please feel free to contact me
    http://www.articles-submission.com

blueboy, Mar 8, 2006 IP
  10. merger

merger Member

Best Answers:
    This software does manual, and automatic with auto sign in.

It submits the article and waits for you to make sure.

Then just hit submit.

Merger

merger, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  11. jerictero

jerictero Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, article submission to directories can be tasky and time consuming. I see wisdom in the use of a software for submission but why not lease a web writer who could provide you with the content you need and work on the submission of the articles as well?

jerictero, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  12. MarbleHost.com

MarbleHost.com Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It would be nice if I can hire a write who will do all the submission. The question is if it will be done with the same quality as if I do it myself. Also, it requires some tome to check if the job was done correctly.

MarbleHost.com, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  13. marki8

marki8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    article submission, i think it's depend with your writing and directory article where you submit.... some of article directory not accept any link at the article, just put it at about section...

Quality? better you write your own... you know more about your product...

marki8, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  14. jerictero

jerictero Peon

Best Answers:
    There are writer leasing companies that can actually provide you with a good writer who has likewise been trained to work with article submissions. If you're concerned with the output, you'll need somebody with expertise in content management to ensure that your articles are composed in professional English, with accurate info and produced in such a way that it becomes of interest to readers and potential clients or customers.

jerictero, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  15. river

river Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you really want to send to numerous sites you could always join article marketer. They will submit to many sites for you. I prefer send to a select few though, including ezinearticles, goarticles and articlesbase

river, Oct 29, 2008 IP