1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Video] Student gets tasered at john kerry speech

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Dude111, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Section Chief Blevins

Section Chief Blevins Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure to what region you're referring. I'm familiar with North, South, and Central Americas, but none of them are fascist.

Did you even watch or listen to that video? He wasn't asking questions, he was pontificating, and refused to give up the floor when asked politely to do so. I'm a big believer in asking politicians on both sides of the aisle difficult questions, but I also happen to believe in order and decorum.

No, I'm not. Are you seriously suggesting that student's petulent frenzy was nothing more than a difficult question?

Section Chief Blevins, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  2. Dude111

Dude111 Guest

Best Answers:
    Whatever happend to the student??

Did they let him go home??

I heard he was thinking LAWSUIT (And if so,i hope he extracts EVERY DIME!!)

Dude111, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  3. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are just another toy of the media - did you see the whole thing. The guy was given freedom of speech for 3 minutes - to ask a question. He didn't take that option but yelled abuse for 3 minutes till people had enough.

People came to see John Kerry, not some dick yelling abuse instead of serious politic debate.

If he wanted to protest do it in your own time - not in others valuable time.

He was arrested and resisted arrest and paid the consequence.

Its like idiots at nightclubs who don't leave when asked - you just know security are going to throw their ass out. Your rights do not allow you to run around being a dickhead. Does freedom of speech mean I have the right to go up to a racked up female and say - nice set of tits there love - I don't think so, I'd rightly get slapped or have a drink poured on my head.

Freedom of speech does not mean throwing away manners and some sort of order.

alstar70, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  4. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Spot on, the kid was having a hissy fit kinda of reminded me of AGS:rolleyes:

Toopac, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  5. SEO_Headache

SEO_Headache Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest the policeman and woman both warn him about 6 or 7 times that if he doenst stop resisting and shouting he's going to get tasered.

If someone tell's you that, and you keep doing it....

SEO_Headache, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  6. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It was a show - the guy planned it and had it video taped. He isn't stupid, he knew what he was doing.

debunked, Sep 21, 2007 IP
    Toopac likes this.
  7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He was going to ask a question, But even if he wasn't, That still isn't illegal.
    Exactly what law did he break? Is "not giving someone else a go" a criminal offence? You can argue that the guy was immature and rude, and i may agree, But that still isn't illegal.

It's a moot point. He hadn't broke any law and as such the police had no right to do anything to him what-so-ever.

stOx, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  8. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know about America, but here in Australia there are numerous laws creating a public disturbance

- you can't do it in a church, religious meeting, political meeting, licensed premises (pubs, clubs) etc - there is specific legislation for each of these scenarios

- you can't create a public nuisance (though the legislations abit light on defining what a public nuisance is)

I would think the US has similar legislation - so he probably did break the law, but a minor one - i.e. he will get a fine.

alstar70, Sep 21, 2007 IP
    Toopac likes this.
  9. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You would have a hard time getting that one to stand up in court. What would the charge be? talking for too long and asking the wrong questions during a questions and answers session? I hardly think that would constitute a criminal offence, Even a minor one.

stOx, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  10. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    He went there to protest not to express his freedom of speech, it's a private building & they guy was asked to leave or shut up (i believe), he continued, the police/guards was going to remove him from the building but in the process he resisted (which is an offence), pretty simple to understand.

Toopac, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see how it was a protest. What are they supposed to do? Ask him questions about the things they agree on? politicians love the cowardly masses like you. Afraid to ask them questions, afraid to tell them they are wrong, And in the event that you muster enough courage to speak you mind you shrug off any punishment you receive for your disobedience as something that was coming to you.

If politicians want these question and answer things they need to shut their fucking mouths and listen to what everyone has to say, Not just the brown nosers like your self who are afraid too upset the higher-ups.

stOx, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  12. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Listen to the guy in the video, use your ears, he says such.

Was he asking questions? or just going on an incoherent rampage?

I mean did he, after any question he asked, allow John Kerry to reply? if not are these questions?

Not that it matters to an antisemitic Jew, who brown noses muslims daily, i guess any chance to bash America is worth taking;)

Toopac, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  13. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So anyone who doesn't allow someone to answer instantly deserves to get tasered? the trouble with people like you is you are not only accepting of your new found position of "owned bitch" you actually defend your owners when they use violence against you for saying the wrong thing. It's really a sad state of affairs.

stOx, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  14. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    stox is a Jew?

ly2, Sep 22, 2007 IP
    Toopac likes this.
  15. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    So that's a No then he wasn't asking questions, instead he was protesting & disturbing the peace, then when told not to kept it up, then was removed, keep it simple next time;)

So he claims but anyone can tell who & what he is:p

Toopac, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  16. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I thought English was your first language. If he doesn't allow someone to answer instantly it means the exact opposite of not asking questions, It means he was asking a lot of them. Kerry has plenty of time to speak, The guy just wanted a few minutes. it's hardly a criminal offence and certainly not something that should be punishable by violence.

stOx, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  17. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    It was a protest plain & simple, there were no questions, just allegations disguised as questions, you know it & i know it.

Toopac, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    question #1: How could you concede the election? - Valid
    question #2: Didn't you want to be president? - Valid
    question #3: If you were so against Iraq why aren't you saying "impeach bush now"? - valid
    question #4: were you a member of skull and bones? - Slightly fatuous
    question #5: Were you in the same secret society as bush? - Slightly fatuous

Odd though, Isn't it, That he was allowed to stay and talk right up until the point where he mentioned the secret societies. Why the sudden, urgent need to keep him quiet then?

stOx, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  19. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wish people would stop quoting TWO PACK. :confused:

He is the only active member on DP that I have on permanent ignore for being a carbon copy of GTech, can you guys quit quoting the lunatic please?

AGS, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  20. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it was very odd St0x, it's a conspiracy:rolleyes:

He wasn't allowed to protest big deal.

Toopac, Sep 22, 2007 IP