1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Deep Links, RSS feed, 2 Extra Links and more! PR4

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by GRIM, Sep 20, 2007.

http://www.sapnap.com has changed it's theme!
    Now Featured Ultra submissions can get up to 10 deep links!
    Not only this but you can also get your RSS feed added for no additional cost!

Plus you will also get top listings in the category you are accepted into, a link in that category to your site, and an additional link to your site on your details page. We also have a SEO hack added for details page = a better url structure! Custom Meta tags can also help your listing ;)

Normal cost for this listing is $59.95 for a permanent listing, however we are reducing the cost for a limited time to $29.95. This is under $3 a link!

To see an example of this please see
    http://www.sapnap.com/computers_and_internet/discussion_forums/webmaster/
    this is where the site http://www.webtalkforums.com is listed, the details page where the RSS feed and Deeplinks are at
    http://www.sapnap.com/Webmaster-Resource-Forum-link-458.html

We of course offer lower cost listings as well, from $7.95 on up. We also offer deeplinks on Standard Plus listings for $12.95

5 different levels offered!

Sapnap's backlinks are growing daily, this is a long term project and will not be left at the way side or sold like so many other directories. Enhancements and promotions will continue into the distant future.

---edit
    I am also going to reduce Standard Plus listings from $12.95 to $9.95. Standard plus gives you 3 deep links!
    ----

Submit A Link

GRIM, Sep 20, 2007 IP
    LaCabra, Bebicul, AGS and 1 other person like this.
  2. kdemonte

kdemonte Peon

Best Answers:
    Love the new look of the directory, nice job!

kdemonte, Sep 21, 2007 IP
    GRIM and LaCabra like this.
  3. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    Hey Grim ... Can we split the 10 deeplinks across multiple sites? 10 may be a little too much for one site.

LaCabra, Sep 21, 2007 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  4. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Depends, I might allow it.
    10 appears to be alot, certain sites however it's great for. If you run a store for instance you can link to 10 different products, categories, etc.

If 10 links isn't for you it's 'up to' or there are also lesser options ;)

TY, I think the designer did a great job.

GRIM, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  5. rllunzmann

rllunzmann Active Member

Best Answers:
    its good to see some nice directories that have inside PR pages.

rllunzmann, Sep 21, 2007 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  6. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:

Thank you .. I never thought about linking to my store category pages. I might mix it up with category and other sites if you don't mind? I will send you a PM.

thank you once again!
    :)

LaCabra, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  7. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ;)
    The directory was built as a directory, not a site that was bought up or domain and changed to one. This helps a bit ;) Plus new link backs are added almost daily to the directory.
    Yes send a pm, if the sites are related, possibly a site is a subsite of the primary we would be more likely to allow it ;)

Thread Update!

Also from others asking we are reducing all submissions as follows!

Featured Ultra which includes 10 deep links, primary site link, main site link on details page and RSS feed!
    Normal price $59.95 one time, now on sale for $29.95

Featured Multi which includes 5 deep links, primary site link, main site link on details page and RSS feed!
    Normal price $29.95 one time, now on sale for $19.95

Featured Standard, includes featured listing, primary site link, main site link on details page and RSS feed!
    Normal price $14.95 one time, now on sale for $9.95

Standard Plus, includes 3 deep links, primary site link, main site link on details page!
    Normal price $12.95 one time, now on sale $9.95

Standard, primary site link, main site link on details page.
    Normal price $7.95 one time, now on sale $5.95

All links include details page, meta tags, and best of all unlimited traffic!

GRIM, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  8. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A few people pm'd me, it appears the price change did not carry over. If you tried to submit and the prices were not on sale I'm sorry :eek:

This issue has been fixed. I will be keeping the offer open a bit longer because of this as well. I don't know why when I changed the prices it did not take effect the first time.

GRIM, Sep 22, 2007 IP
    Briant likes this.