1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which directories give best results

Discussion in 'Directories' started by harshakiran, Sep 17, 2007.

1. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
  2. workshop

workshop Guest

Best Answers:
    Cat got your tongue or are just unable to put this sort of stuff into your own words.
    Whats your point? And tut tut is that a link to Top Ten Bid I see in your signature? Now whose calling what? Round and round we go.

workshop, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  3. adnan

adnan Peon

Best Answers:
    Well,

U gotta see what directories can provide you good features or services.

Something that makes them stand out.

adnan, Sep 20, 2007 IP
    coolweb likes this.
  4. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Well do not submit to Aviva, Alive or uncoverthenet because they've been slapped by Google...I suggest a good starting point and possibly a great stopping point would be Yahoo Dir, BOTW, STPT, Business.com and try to get in DMOZ then target your specific niche directories....But don't go spending money on worthless directories that are bound to get the shit slapped out of them by Google....

James Dean Nash, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  5. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Well do not submit to Aviva, Alive or uncoverthenet because they've been slapped by Google...I suggest a good starting point and possibly a great stopping point would be Yahoo Dir, BOTW, STPT, Business.com and try to get in DMOZ then target your specific niche directories....But don't go spending money on worthless directories that are bound to get the shit slapped out of them by Google....

James Dean Nash, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  6. smub

smub Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just FYI to those who are thinking about replying to this thread,

the OP of this thread spams you via pm.

Here is the pm i recieved

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...=479766&page=2

hey i can offer you 120$ for 20 links high quality links
    and 7 pr4 blog posts

---------------------------------------------------

When i asked why he is spamming i got a reply he was asking for a discount .... tell me how many people thinks that above is asking for a discount price in my directory ??

smub, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  7. workshop

workshop Guest

Best Answers:
    Some of you are still battling with the basics. This is not difficult. If you are looking for value for money and back links for your serp's you dont do PR, its so passe these days. You dont need hundreds upon thousands of back links as you are not looking for traffic. You dont need slick graphics because you might get suckered in by someone like anOn. Thats it. All thats left is the long term prospects of the link you are building. Directories are not complicated. They are just a list of sites and the difference between one and the other is the directory master and the reason they are doing what they are doing. Dont let anyone try to convince you otherwise. Its all bulls*t.

A link from one directory is much the same as another and if you are lucky and you hook up with the right directory master you might even get some quality traffic. Get real. You are looking for genuine sites with integrity and long term goals. Forget all the hype and marketing talk, it bites into your pocket.
    I haven't cracked a pm. Must be doing something wrong :eek:

workshop, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  8. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaha
    Maan- u teach workshop some sense of IRONY:p He seems too poor in everything - a total dumbass:D

jhnrang, Sep 21, 2007 IP