1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make Money off My Website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by The Emirates Gallastico, Sep 19, 2007.

Alright, so I had previously dabbled with free websites (Google Blogger) with a yourname.blogspot.com, people told me that if you get a domain name it would be easier to make money. So I bought a domain name, now how do I do this? I've heard about Adsense... does it work?

The Emirates Gallastico, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  2. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let's see the website and maybe we can get a better idea of how you can make money on it.

m0rtal, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  3. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where are you from? And yes AdSense works but you need good content in your site.. also try affiliate marketing and CPM ads...

Minterest, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  4. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    www. soccerspecs.co.uk/

Without the space. It's basically a football site with articles from contributors. There are many sites like this on the Internet but I'm aiming for the quality aspect rather than quantity. Not looking to make thousands, but a few hundred a month would be nice :D

5. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well for starters you could insert some Adsense in the posts and maybe under the navigation. The font on the navigation menu is a bit small I think. Aside from Adsense you could look into promoting some soccer gear/memorabilia from cj.com.

m0rtal, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  6. The Emirates Gallastico

Best Answers:
    Cheers mate, will look into cj.com.

How much can a site be expected to make from Adsense ads? Say around 200-500 unique visits a day, with an Adsense ad after every post?

The figures I've heard have ranged from the cents to the thousands, some clarity would be much appreciated :)

7. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Too many variables to give you the clarity you're looking for but I imagine from a soccer website not a whole lot. Maybe $5-$10 a day tops.

Also you can't put Adsense after every post, there's a limit to how many you can put on the same page, you can put them on all your post pages though.

m0rtal, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  8. The Emirates Gallastico

Best Answers:
    Cheers for all the help mate, rep added :)

m0rtal likes this.