1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have a medical website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by WebTalkVB, Sep 19, 2007.

I am just wondering whether anyone has a medical website because I have got a friend who is currenty writing content for an anatomy website he is wanting to start up. I am making the design for him, and making the actual website (putting in his content etc), and I am also going to lightly promote it for him.

It will be a profit free website, therefore he needs someway of promoting it for free, medical link exchanges, medical directories, stuff like that. So if you could all post up your medical websites, free medical directories, and any other form of effective cost-free marketing - he would appreciate it very much.

The website will be very informative, it will also be very big, and will also be only generating cash to keep the hosting and maintenance up.

Everyone who suggests something will recieve reputation from me, as that's all I give since he has no money to put forward. Thanks in advance.

WebTalkVB, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  2. Pauline

Pauline Peon

Best Answers:
    I work as an affiliate manager in the pharmacy niche. See sig for details if he's or if you're interested.

Pauline, Sep 19, 2007 IP
    WebTalkVB likes this.
  3. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. You (and him) can put the link in signature AND profile on this and other forums.
    2. I can publish (his) post (PM me) on this Amazing India blog, if the post will be somehow related to India and health. He can include a link in a post.

But before continuing...it would be nice to see a site...it is hard to advertise a site if it is not established yet.

boron, Sep 19, 2007 IP
    WebTalkVB likes this.
  4. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    kittyluver, Sep 19, 2007 IP
    WebTalkVB likes this.
  5. WebTalkVB

WebTalkVB Peon

Best Answers:
    OK I'll check it out when the time comes.

I am not looking at advertising it straight away, that is why I am trying to build a free advertisement base for him now. But I will keep your website in mind. Thanks. We have got the design done, just need to get the content uploaded on to it now.

Thanks.

WebTalkVB, Sep 19, 2007 IP