1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need ideas...20 programs making $30/day each

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aimlessbloom, Sep 18, 2007.

I need some suggestions. I have a little knowledge on building websites but I have not attempted one yet. I need some ideas on how to quickly set something up together or separate with 20 programs that will make me $30/ day each. It doesn't need to be long term (although it would be nice). I am looking to make about $20,000 to purchase some land to build a house. Is there any quick way to do something like this? It could be more programs if needed but I need something that would be easy to manage. I'm not looking for "get rick quick and easy". I don't mind doing some hard work for it. I just don't know where to start. Thanks in advance for the help!

Any Ideas????????

aimlessbloom, Sep 18, 2007 IP
  2. lilylidou

lilylidou Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting question,waiting for the answer.

lilylidou, Sep 18, 2007 IP
  3. Soccerplayur012

Soccerplayur012 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish....

Soccerplayur012, Sep 18, 2007 IP
  4. SirSEO

SirSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

You'll not like my answer but at least it's a honest one.

First of all we talk about projects not programs. You use the programs to make your projects more likely to succeed.

You're not the first one to post a question like this, just by reading what you had to say I can see how you really want money to start showing at your doorstep, you have been reading some free ebooks and reading success story's. This is basically the first step everyone takes and I'm just going to tell you right now that you'll not buy the land this year. Not a chance, at least not with money made online.

People that are making a good living from "making money online" like you call it or IM (Internet Marketing) like you'll be calling it after some time here at DP :)
    did not start earning this income in just few weeks, most of them had been in this market for few years before they finally had put all the puzzels together and really found out what they should be doing and how.

This is something you'll learn if your patient, read respected forums and buying few ebooks along the way.
    Just give this industry some time and show it respect, don't go trying to scam people for few bucks. If you show respect you'll get respect from others and making friends is far most the powerful thing you can get for free in this hard industry, and PLEASE don't try to buy friends here.

Be patient, show it respect, read, read and read, think, think and think, give something to this community before you start asking for any favors, follow these guidelines to begin with and you'll learn the rest on they way.
    Trust me when I say this, you'll not make any money if you ignore what I just told you!!!

I really hope you'll find success in life,

Best regards,
    p.s. Please do not believe everything that you read. A good rule to have is 'If it sound to good to be true, it is' :(

SirSEO, Sep 18, 2007 IP
    sickanimations likes this.
  5. tvnetguru

tvnetguru Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with SirSeo, but I would like to add that there are some quick ways to get started.

First, subscribe to nicheaday.com
    then do some keyword researh on the niche
    If it seems profitable,
    go to clickbank and find some products on the niche that you can sell as an affiliate.
    Buy a domain name, build a site
    Make a squidoo lens
    Write 10 articles on the niche and submit to ezine articles.

This is a good way to start earning some affiliate income.

Also, get on the good forums, DP, WarriorForum, etc and start reading and posting. Eventually, you are able to sell goods and services on these forums in special sections (all have different rules and requirements, so check them out.)

I started making real money by offering services that other people didn't want to or didn't have the time to do, ie, article writing, making videos, etc.

It helped to build my reputation and my name too.

Good luck to you.

Vanessa

tvnetguru, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  6. aimlessbloom

aimlessbloom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your thought out responces. I will start as you all have suggested. If anyone else has program suggestions I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks Again!

aimlessbloom, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  7. sickanimations

sickanimations Peon

Best Answers:
    Great posts tvnetguru and SirSeo! Rep added :)

sickanimations, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  8. Equinoxx

Equinoxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Not to sound funny.....Marketing Pond has around 20 money-making programs that can earn you $1000 or more a month provided you spend few hours a day clicking on mails and completing offers. No, it is not a scam cos there is no investment required.

Shoot me a message if you're interested in signing up

Equinoxx, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  9. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably the most stupid statement i have ever heard.

nickflame, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  10. SirSEO

SirSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have to agree. No one asked him if it's a scam. so usually when someone says it's not scam, it is :D

SirSEO, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  11. Equinoxx

Equinoxx Peon

Best Answers:
    To put things clearer, I do not own Marketing Pond. I never begged you to join. Just ask your mum whatz the meaning of the word 'stupid' coz I believe you're still a kid.

Equinoxx, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  12. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are losing time in useless websites, still that is scam...:(

:D:D:D

silveraden, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  13. Equinoxx

Equinoxx Peon

Best Answers:

Equinoxx, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  14. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The quickest way you're going to earn $20k online is to offer services, and by being good enough to not have to work at the low end of the spectrum. What's your primary area of expertise, and would it be in demand on the Web? Can you offer any kind of consulting? Writing? Design work? Programming? If you want to earn decent money, you'll have to have a skill or a product to offer that fills a current need in the market. It's very highly unlikely that you'll do it quickly with a website... don't ever bank on being the exception to the rule.

jhmattern, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  15. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can build an article site with unique and quality content. You should begin with around 2000 articles built around specific niches.

Get the site SEO optimized on site and off site. Get some valuable links. And if you can make $1.00 per article per day, it means $2000 a day. But lets be very conservative, even if you can make 10% of what I have quoted, it could be $200 a day.

Then after a period of time, you will get a good page rank because there will be many websites that would like to link to you as you will have unique and quality content. Once you have a good page rank, you can sell links and generate extra cash. You can also have affiliate products related to the content and that would add another source of income.

I hope it helps.

If you need help, pm me.

Regards
    Ajeet

ajeetroy, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  16. PCclickTech

PCclickTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post SirSEO. I agree with ajeetroy. Building an article directory is your best bet. Is it a bunch of work? Yes. Is it easy? No. Is everyone doing it? Heck no! Most other directions will not get you to your goal but this will. My wife and I are working on ours right now. Next year we will cash in BIG! You can do it but you have to stay focused and work like crazy. Stay focused do not try a bunch of projects because you will just be spinning your wheels. Good luck.:)

P.S. Do the world a big favor and don't write a bunch of fluff.

PCclickTech, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  17. aimlessbloom

aimlessbloom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for all the suggestions!!

aimlessbloom, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  18. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    No problems buddy, let is know if u need any help.

Regards
    Ajeet

ajeetroy, Sep 26, 2007 IP