1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Announcing high traffic OSX-E Links Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by alang, Sep 17, 2007.

This directory is part of my 3 years 8 months site www.osx-e.com that received around 4500 - 6000 visitors a day for the past 3 years. Most of visitors are teenagers and young adults that have an interest on gadgets, techs, music and thats the reason why I create a category to fit with them.

Majority of visitors are from US, Canada and Europe.

I create this directory on previous links page of this site. Minimum price to get review is $5.00 and this is a family friendly directory and I won't tolerate any submission that related to gambling, drugs and adults.

Please submit to the most suitable category and if you do not find any please suggest the category to me. If I think the category will fit with my visitors, I will accept it.

I use bidding concept on this directory to take advantage of high traffic so those get listed on frontpage will get more exposure and traffic.

This directory is located at http://www.osx-e.com/links/

Attached Files:

alang, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  2. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I got a blank page when I want to submit my bid :(

http://www.osx-e.com/links/link/18.html

You have to do something about it. Let me know once the problem is fixed and then I'll make the payment. Thanks.

Ibn Juferi, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  3. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    fixed. Please try again.

alang, Sep 18, 2007 IP
  4. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Submitted but the link did not appear. Hope you will add the bid soon. Thanks!

Ibn Juferi, Sep 18, 2007 IP
  5. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I received your payment but somehow the bid is not added to your link. Still fixing it.

Btw your link is now live

UPDATE: Top 5 sites will be display sitewide on all sections that have more than 15,000 pages indexed in google so it will give you more exposure. Highest bidder will be display at the top of links section with description and web thumbnail

alang, Sep 18, 2007 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.