1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Union to Help Webmasters & Search engines.

Discussion in 'Directories' started by kohinoor, Sep 16, 2007.

Now time come to make Quality directories union.
    I am inviting to all Directory owner to join this union and make Quality link resource,which can help to Search engines.
    =================================================================
    How this union work?
    >Approval fees will be as below:
    +Guaranteed listing for one link to PR6 directories at $0.3
    +Guaranteed listing for one link to PR5 directories at $0.25
    +Guaranteed listing for one link to PR4 directories at $0.2
    +Guaranteed listing for one link to PR3 directories at $0.15
    +Guaranteed listing for one link to PR2 directories at $0.1
    +Guaranteed listing for one link to PR1 directories at $0.1
    +Guaranteed listing for one link to PR0 directories at $0.05

>Payment release.(i.e. if you are owner of PR 6 directory i will send you payment of $ 10 after 34 link approved)

>When amount for each directory become $10 I will release payment.

>All directories owner must agree to above charge before join Directory Union
    ==================================================================
    What about Quality of Link?

> I will start new thread for link review.Before approve any link i will put it for Editor review.
    > Only directory union member, Digital point Moderator are Editor of this thread.
    >First 10 Editor review will consider for each link.
    As link will pass through at least 10 editor, it will surely come out as Quality link.
    How directory owner know about link?
    I will send link details to all Directory union member to approve in his/her directory by email with Link Url & Category. so, it will become easy to find link.
    What is benefit of join this Union?

>Directory owner will get Administration charges.
    >Link will pass through open editor discussion so, Quality link will approve in directories, which is helpful to Search engines.

Once union will form i will Make & Sell Manual Directory Submission Package with guaranteed listing so,we all can get huge Link order.

kohinoor, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  2. shutzu

shutzu Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're not the first one trying to do that. And, let's be serious, $0.3 for a PR6 link? you've got to be kidding me. Meaning, you are paid with minimum $100 to guarantee 100 backlinks to one of your clients..
    Plus, you are not yet a trusted member around DP to start something like this.

shutzu, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  3. kohinoor

kohinoor Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not asking to link on PR 6 i am asking to link on sub category of PR 6 directory.

kohinoor, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  4. shutzu

shutzu Active Member

Best Answers:
    yea whatever. Aviva for example is PR 6 (homepage), and a link there is $99 as far as I know.
    Now you understand what I'm saying?

shutzu, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  5. kohinoor

kohinoor Peon

Best Answers:
    I know some directories are costly.but the union is make for give benefit to Search engine for quality link, Webmaster for affordable link, Directory owner for administration charge, so, o.k. For PR 6 final value per one guaranteed link is $1.
    I am not forcing to join.

kohinoor, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  6. CReed

CReed Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have to wonder what you'll be charging your clients for these listing that you want to purchase at quite a discount.

Are you sure you're looking to create a union, or are you looking for ways to increase the profit margins on your submission service.

CReed, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  7. smub

smub Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol haha...

you are funny

Count me out. You talk about pr 6 directory for $1

just a quick question you say that it covers directory owner for administration charge.... how exactly will these pr 6 dirs will be promoted so it maintain a pr 6 ???

because it doesn't take long for a pr 6 directory to come down a pr 5. Secondly, i am pretty sure all the big directory owners don't need a committee's help in approving and kill their profit.

Another thing i dont get as creed mentioned how exactly are you offering guaranteed listing yet you are saying quality link review. So basically who ever pay for a big order have a quality listing ??? hmm interesting

smub, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  8. kohinoor

kohinoor Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to increase my Margine.( As in my Thread i were post as i will after union will form i will sell Manual Submission on DP service section so, My price will open for all so, you can Check my MARGINE.

9. kohinoor

kohinoor Peon

Best Answers:
    I am agree with you as high PR directory owner will not agree to cut profit.So, I want to give make Optimum price for webmasters so, $1.5 is best for PR 6.

10. shutzu

shutzu Active Member

Best Answers:
    let me tell you some prices you should practice if you want to stand any chance with that: $10 for PR 6, $7 for PR 5, $5 for pr 4, $3 for pr 3
    and this is for regular listings on the first page of links in a category, not for featured links.

shutzu, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  11. kohinoor

kohinoor Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for suggest me.but, i think as bulk link will purchase can it possible at:
    $6 for PR 6, $4 for PR 5, $3 for pr 4, $2 for pr 3
    for regular listings on the first page of links in a category, not for featured links.

12. shutzu

shutzu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea well.. you are turning the affiliate business upside down here. It should be this way: "I will give you 25% discount for every link you submit in my directory", now this is a good deal for you, for me and for the client, since you'll also make him a discount so he won't buy directly from me.

shutzu, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  13. kohinoor

kohinoor Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for cooperate me, so, now please PM me your Regular link Charge - without Additional link - with Discount.

14. smub

smub Notable Member

Best Answers:
    so basically you are not making a DIRECTORY UNION

all you are trying to do is increase your business... get the most out of the profit. Attract more submissions toward your company because you want all the big directory owners to give you discount...

dude don't use directory union or the idea of uniting directories in this way.

Secondly, you still haven't answered my question, so everyone who pays is a quality site as you said above you will get more bulk submission and you are guaranteeing them a listing. So basically anyone who pays u 500$ ??? or 50$ ?? get a guaranteed listing just because they send you some money..

smub, Sep 17, 2007 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  15. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Funny how they come out the wood work when the possibility of financial or personal gain looms in the air :rolleyes:

Plus I have no clue whom he is...

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  16. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Directory Union? Call it whatever you want, but that doesn't make sense based on what you describe.

It's bad enough all the selling of links based on PR; now you are asking for bulk submission rates based on PR - it's no wonder Google is searching for a way to deal with directories and penalizing some of the bigger players. It amazes me that you guys still don't get it.

YMC, Sep 17, 2007 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  17. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You think thats bad ... :rolleyes:

The other day i had one PM that he will "send me many clients" and is willing to pay 5-10 cents per customer in Sleek and Biz-king ... :mad:

So i replied back.....

HAHAHA nice try "idiot" but "im not for sale" and i value the time and work ive invested in my directories

malcolm1, Sep 17, 2007 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  18. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Guaranteed Listings? :eek:

You've got to be kidding me. I don't spend xxx hours per week looking for good sites to list in LinksQuitters because I don't care what's listed there. I do it because I DO care about what's listed there.

I'd rather list 100 great sites for free than a single bad one at any price... Well, maybe if you offer me $xx,xxx.xx I might consider listing a crappy site. I'm principled, not stupid. ;)

Good directories accept submissions and often submission fees. No listing is guaranteed. Ever. Really.

That said, one of the directories in my sig is free. But only for on topic, good sites. It's a hobby. I enjoy it.

I think you're looking for cheap whores. Try another forum. :mad:

compostannie, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  19. threebuckchuck

threebuckchuck Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your best niche here for this idea/scam may be (and owners do not take offense) for FREE Directory owners. They may appreciate a few bucks here and there.
    Any suggestions? :D

threebuckchuck, Sep 17, 2007 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  20. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Title correction:

Directory Union to help me make more money by ripping off directories owners.

seriously add a few zeros to ur prices and u might get some responses.. or u can always go to the B/S/T section and look for dropped domains "directories owners", those have between 30 to 225 pr3 to pr5 "directories" :eek: am sure that they will take whatever u have to offer.. especially because the google update is in a few days/weeks..:rolleyes:

funkymario, Sep 17, 2007 IP
    compostannie likes this.