1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Doctors Refuse to Fix Builder's Broken Ankle Unless He Quits Smoking

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Sep 16, 2007.

1. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Why are you changing th subject? We aren't talking about which system is better. I'm simply stating I don't want handouts from the government. Somehow this has got you all flared up and bent out of shape. If you choose to take handouts, be my guest, just don't expect me to do it.

ly2, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a hand out, who is it a hand out from? I have paid for it. I pay for it in small contributions every week. You constantly fail to grasp that the only "free" part about socialized health is at the point of use, We are still paying for it. It would only be a "hand out" if you don't pay NI, I pay NI.

Next time, if you don't want to talk about government/socialized health care you should keep your mouth shut and not make sarcastic remarks about it.

stOx, Sep 16, 2007 IP
    titanad likes this.
  3. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ohhh keep my mouth shut. Yes daddy.
    Don't get pissed at me because your health care is trash and you have to depend on the government to care for you.

ly2, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  4. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, considering the government is stealing so much of your money, you may as well get some actual service from them, instead of wars in strange lands.

Briant, Sep 16, 2007 IP
    titanad likes this.
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How is it trash? I could go get a tumor removed tomorrow, And receive the required scans, and a single penny wouldn't leave my hand. I could even take pills worth £1000 each and only pay £6 per prescription (admin costs) no matter how many pills i receive. On the other hand you are sitting there with something growing in your brain simply because they wont help you unless you stump up the cash.

And again, I don't depend on the government. I have been paying NI (national insurance) for 12 years, A small contribution every week. If i get free medical treatment it's because I'm entitled to it and have paid in to it. What i don't use goes towards helping people unable to pay NI, Like disabled people and old people. How terrible that a country should look after disabled people and old people, What a shitty system :rolleyes:

stOx, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  6. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No you couldn't. You would wait 3months to get an appointment. Then they would tell you to wait another 3months for your operation. :)

ly2, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is totally untrue. with things like transplants, By-passes or Cancer you would be seen straight away, Possibly within the hour. I know of several people who have had cancer and by passes and they were in surgery in a matter of hours. But you keep telling yourself that our system is inferior, If that makes you feel better about having a tumor and not being able to get it fixed.

We only sometimes wait a little while if the condition isn't life threatening or too serious. but we still have the option to pay for it like you do.

stOx, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  8. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Taking a break from the heated bitching, I have something to post. It's my MRI results. Kind of off-topic, but w/e
    Here is the post I posted in the general chat area:

-----------------

ly2, Sep 17, 2007 IP