1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fastest way to get approved by any affiliate network. Simple yet effective guide.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ryanman, Sep 14, 2007.

After reading several threads regarding people getting delayed approval or rejected from many networks here's what I do to get approved within an hour.

What most affiliate networks are scared of is fraud applications. Therefore most of them prefer to call you on the phone. What I personally do is sign up with an affiliate network first than search for affiliate managers of that specific company on Google. Most affiliate managers use AIM for chat support. You can find the AIM addresses of most affiliate manager’s here- http://www.affaimlist.com/ . So I make it a point to contact them through AIM or in case I don't find their contact I call them on the company phone and inquire regarding my application status.

They would take a short interview regarding your methods of promotion and your experience in the industry. It does not take more than 5 minutes in most cases. I get accepted usually within an hour to most affiliate networks and I am already signed up with- azoogle, copeac, clickbooth, neverblueads, cpaempire, rocketprofit, xy7, roirocket, shareasale, ourfreestuff.net, commissionxchange, instantdollarz, marketleverage, incentaclick, millnicmedia, axill, revenuegateway and almost every other network out there.

ryanman, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  2. RockDiesel

RockDiesel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting tip. I have never had any problems getting approved, but many others have. A lot of people will probably find this tip useful, thanks for sharing.

RockDiesel, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  3. freelancer4hire

freelancer4hire Peon

Best Answers:
    I will use my chance and ask about your experience with axill. Are they any good to work with? Any good converting offers or what? Thank you.

freelancer4hire, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  4. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    Calling them always speeds it up :)

RichUser, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  5. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have not started promoting any campaigns from them yet. All their campaigns are incentivized but I have never done incentive traffic before. They claim to pay daily but it depends on the advertiser. All advertisers take a week to verify your leads before they pay you.

ryanman, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  6. webbizo

webbizo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems to be a good tip and the website with contacts is very usefull.

webbizo, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  7. freelancer4hire

freelancer4hire Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for answering, dude. What do you mean saying - all their campaigns are incentivized? And what is incentive traffic? Thank you.

freelancer4hire, Sep 15, 2007 IP
    getjimmy likes this.
  8. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    It basically means you can offer cash or reward incentives to your visitors to sign up for offers. A more elaborated definition of it is here- http://www.marketingterms.com/dictionary/incentivized_traffic/ . I believe axill is the only company which still has so many incentive campaigns.

ryanman, Sep 15, 2007 IP
    freelancer4hire likes this.
  9. doubler

doubler Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its really very interesting. Thanks for sharing your nice ideas :)

doubler, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  10. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    One more thing even if you are rejected based on your website this method will still get you approved. You simply need to convince them that you know how this stuff works and you would use other methods of promotions such as pay per click besides your website.

ryanman, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  11. freelancer4hire

freelancer4hire Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you dude for clarifying this to me, because I thought it is prohibited by any network doing things this way. Repped you ;).

freelancer4hire, Sep 16, 2007 IP