1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sitemap in Google search results

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by rsltech, Sep 14, 2007.

What is that small site map that shows in Google search results below the best match. Will my site get that once my site map is up for a while or is that a PPC kind of thing?

I searched Google for 'digital point' as an example.

Attached Files:

rsltech, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  2. cross_on

cross_on Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't see any connection in your question with google sitemaps.

cross_on, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  3. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    rsltech, the listing you speak of is an "authoritative" search result in Google. It has nothing to do with sitemaps at all.

When Google considers a listing to be an authority on the subject, the search result will have this.

snowbird, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  4. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    trichnosis, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  5. rsltech

rsltech Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys.

rsltech, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  6. rsltech

rsltech Peon

Best Answers:
    Just as an additional note for this topic. Shortly after I received an answer to my question it was answered by Google when they updated their webmaster tools. There is a section in there for site links now so you can see when google automatically assigns them and what they are going to look like.

rsltech, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  7. maxtan

maxtan Guest

Best Answers:

Sitelinks are additional links Google sometimes generates from site contents in order to help users navigate your site. Google generates these sitelinks periodically from your site's contents

Because we generate sitelinks dynamically, this list can change from time to time.

Google has not generated any sitelinks for your site. Sitelinks are completely automated, and we show them only if we think they'll be useful to the user. If your site's structure doesn't allow our algorithms to find good sitelinks, or we don't think that the sitelinks are relevant to the user's query, we won't show them. However, we are always working to improve how we find and display sitelin

maxtan, Nov 13, 2007 IP