1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sending Samples

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by WriteResults, Sep 15, 2007.

Hi to All,

Can someone tell me how to send samples through DP other than copying and pasting into the message? I cant find a way to attach them.

Am I just missing somethings? (other than the obvious brain??)

Thanks in advance
    Christine

WriteResults, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  2. The Riddler

The Riddler Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sometimes if I know where my work is posted I will give them the URL. Although these days I am reluctant to write a unique sample because of scammers using this technique to get their hands on articles without paying for them.

The Riddler, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  3. WriteResults

WriteResults Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thats a good point. In general, I try to send a sample that has nothing to do with the topic. Eg if they ask for a rewriting sample, I usually send one on dogs...thats always pretty safe ;-) That way, they can see my standard and style of writing, but hopefully they cant really have much use for it other than that.

But surely there has to be some level of trust between the buyer and seller? Even in this day and age?

But Im going off topic!

Is there a way of attaching samples through DP?

All the best

Christine

WriteResults, Sep 15, 2007 IP