1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Traffic From Stumble Upon Exchange

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tips2berich, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi Guys n Gals! If you are interested in getting a big traffic you can get it with stumble upon exchanges. So just stumble upon my blog http://info4beingrich.blospot.com and let me know and i will stumble upon yours. This way we would help each other to improve our weight at stumble upon and get more traffic.

tips2berich, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  2. flash902007

flash902007 Banned

Best Answers:
    You have to be really careful mate. there has been alot of posts on DP the last few weeks of people complaining their accounts has been susspended with places like stumble and digg due to exchanges such as these.

is it really worth having yoru account closed down just so you can exchange a dig or stuble with someone?

flash902007, Sep 14, 2007 IP
    tips2berich likes this.
  3. pkyi

pkyi Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a trend I'm noticing. People exchanging diggs and stumble upons. I think there are already services out there that promise a certain # of diggs for a price, or certain # of stumbles and so on. But it's too early to say how these services will turn out. One thing for sure, it's only going to get more diverse, and we will continue to see a rise of such services.

pkyi, Sep 14, 2007 IP
    tips2berich likes this.
  4. tips2berich

tips2berich Guest

Best Answers:
    Pal, I think your concern is right but think about this, a lot of people have got 40000 - 50000 visitors on their site due to promotions (stumble or digg exchanges - you may not call it promotion) on these sites. And of course it all depends upon your content since bad content would not get much interest of the visitors. I can't say about digg but Stumble does not ban your site if you are into such exchanges. Stumble's model is a different from digg. They encourage people to become friends and you get more weightage if you stumble your friends favorite's. And for every thumbs up you get your page their is a chance of getting your url visited by another stumbler who could give you a thumbs up or thumbs down depending upon your content and appearance of your site. Therefore i think its completely sane to exchange on stumble:)

tips2berich, Sep 14, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.