1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A little old maybe?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by WebTalkVB, Sep 14, 2007.

?

Do you think Digital Point needs a revamp?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2008.
  1. Yes,

100.0%
  2. Maybe,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neutral vote (a.k.a. I don't really care).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I don't know whether it is only me fretting about this so I will run an open poll to see whether any other members think the same as me...here it goes :( -

I think the main Digital Point website and the Digital Point forums need a facelift. I think the community is pretty strong here and I think a bit of eye candy would make the place seem a lot better. I know the design wouldn't make a difference as to the community or the quality the company provides - but I think there is always room for improvement.

Why don't we all vote whether there should be a new website and forum design, and maybe Shawn might take it more seriously and consider it. Shawn could even run a design contest for the members to get a good design for the website, and maybe offer a $500 prize or something like that.

So please choose one the of the options from the poll. Thank you.

WebTalkVB, Sep 14, 2007 IP
    Dollar and Robert Allen like this.
  2. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    It's been discussed many, many times already.

GuyFromChicago, Sep 14, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.