1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account Banned? Join The Class Action Lawsuit vs. AdSense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AC, what the hell, you tell me to ignore this kid and he will go away, yet you continue to humour yourself and now I have to read 12 more pages of information? Cmon man..... he is one line posting to gain status.

NewComputer, Oct 19, 2004 IP
    GuyFromChicago likes this.
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I thought I told you not to attack him and that he was posting at one time just to pull your chains and upset you guys?

Seems to me he is not doing that anymore NC.

You come in to help the young man right?

Shawn did not ban him NC, so you better get with the good member program.

anthonycea, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  3. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Average of this weeks impressions is 353 I think. But I am happy with it, aslong as I get my check, I will be doing pretty darn good for my age (4 digits) before though when meso was worth more I could have made $40,000 a month I don't know why it's so cheap (I did say month) they just shut me down because on Sept. 31 one (one = me) made $1,016, then with the price decrease, one made only $200, so they banned me because of the drop which was not my fault.

(1 = me)

I got to go.

PEACE.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What makes you think that Google banned you because of drop on how much you are making? :)

As far as *why* it dropped, did it ever occur to you that sites willing to pay $60+ per click for an ad would carefully monitor their return on investment from incoming traffic? They can track who turns into a lead, who doesn't and from what site they come from. So if they see your site in particular is yielding very little return for what they pay, they can simply choose to not run their ads on your site. Easy as that... simple rules of supply and demand.

digitalpoint, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  5. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, whatever I didn't understand that.

Hey guys someone clicked on the same page of my site 7 times, which isn't comon, it's usualy only about 3 times tops. Should I worry?

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  6. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    reply fast i g2g

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  7. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Let's say you have something like an IRC bot promoting your website. If you have it telling channel members to visit your site and even imply they should click your ads, chances are that one of the channel members are going to report you to Google. There are so many hundreds of thousands of AdSense publishers and AdWords advertisers out there, that one would see what you are doing, report it to Google, and zing... your account is canceled. The thing about AdSense is that too many people know a lot about it, and if you try anything that might even be remotely shady, it's not going to last long.

8. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    No, it's legit site. bye now

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  9. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So if it's so legit, why not tell anyone what it is?

10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Gota hand it to you John, for your age you are one of the smartest little brats around, now you are playing with the big boys and need to start acting like one.

Your doing a lot better John, keep up the good posts and these guys will help you.

Get rid of that dammed avatar and change your user name, maybe Shawn (Digital Point) will give you some instructions on how to change your user name.

Or he could ban Lawsuit and you could re-join as "Little John" :D

anthonycea, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  11. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not smart until I get my first paycheck. I honestly don't trust google, have all of you guys recieved atleast one paycheck from them before?

Also, why doesn't anyone ever share there revenues, someone tell me around how much they make average in a day. Just write a number, I will know what you mean.

Thanks,

PEACE.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  12. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow, I think I am doing to good guys, report is saying getting a 29.-% CTR, again I must ask, so long as I do nothing wrong, I will get my check, correct? I don't mind if they check my site because it's not bad or anything it's just, I hope it checks out.

Guys right now I am going to give you the best tip ever I don't know why I am doing it or if others know of it, and it's legit. [ REMOVED ] Sorry guys, I don't want to cause inflation. <^>:rolleyes:<^>

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  13. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, we've all received paychecks from them. It isn't Google who will do anything underhanded intentionally. The second you figure that out, it will be better off for all of us.

schlottke, Oct 20, 2004 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    See there John, you are gaining friends, even "Snitch Baby" is jumping on the "Little John" train, next we will get NC on board :)

Minstrel likes you too Little John, he is just mad because you called him stupid, but he will forgive you again, Minstrel could be a good friend to you if you quit picking on him :mad:

anthonycea, Oct 20, 2004 IP
  15. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AC, ain't gonna happen. When you have scammers scamming Google, we all lose.
    Those of us who work hard and do things by the rules have no interest in siding with qll, law or anyone else who is obviously looking for a 'get rich quick' scheme but going about it the wrong way. I would appreciate it AC if you would stop bringing my name up in these threads. Thank you.

NewComputer, Oct 20, 2004 IP
  16. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    *this is the part where the audience goes "oooooooo"*

But those are my sentiments exactly. Part of the reason I'm having issues with google is they have to be hypersensitive about adsense scamming. It isn't fair to any of us.

david_sakh, Oct 20, 2004 IP
  17. boogle

boogle Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok ive managed to get accepted again with adsense after being suspended due to clicking my own ads APPARENTLY! (was news to me)
    Anyway a friend of mine owns quite a high traffic site but hasnt considered placing ads on there. He kindly agreed to place adsense on his site for a test idea of mine. Now he displayed ads for at least 2 weeks with a decent amount of clicks. Now i logged into my account @ uni and clicked on his adverts probably 100 times on 1 pc. Alas the next day he was banned for clicking his own ads!!!
    *note my friend lives a distance from me, has a static ip which he has always logged into his account & used 2 sign up with adsense. Also he is even with a different ISP to me.

Conclusion. Clicking on someones ads about 100 times and google will suspend the account probably because they think the owner has travelled to a different pc to click their own ads :)

boogle, Oct 20, 2004 IP
  18. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think anything that suspicious could lead to any other rational conclusion.

david_sakh, Oct 20, 2004 IP
  19. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    This is so retard yesturday, yours truely made about 180, right now (12:18AM) I only made 53, this sucks because a lot of my customers are located in Korea, so it will be dark there soon and I will have must fewer clicks. My est. for today is probably only going to be about 80 today, I wish the cost of ads would just stop fluctuating. It is really pissing me off, yesturday meso was worth $2, now it's worth $1.20 I am not to happy... Any new words out there? I place my ads in a frame so I can make the ads say anything I want. Any good word? Meso is starting to blow. At this rate it will take me a like 6 months to get a RaV 4, I get my liscense in Feburary 2005, and I want to have a 75% down payment, then I want to get a second source of income maybe a job or something, save the money I make from there on out to produce Canadian sitecoms when I get older. God I love Canada, I was born in Beverly Hills, CA (Cetersina Hospital) but I love Canada, whoever doesn't can blow a pig, I am 0% Canadian, but watching Micheal Moore talking to Canadians and how peaceful they are, that seems like a nice place to live. My lifes plan:

- UCLA Film School

- Start small in Canada (producing little $200,000 sitcoms of coarse I will start of as a co. producer and I will also hopefully direct)

- Couple years later when I have 5-10 million, I will move back to CA, then go to Hollywood, produce some shows (co. produce)

- All goes well, I will direct/Ex. Produce/Act net worth hopefuly 500 million

- Then I will get a broker to invest 400 million of that for about 10 years. Hopefuly getting it to triple or qaudruple.

- I will then buy a couple Baseball stadiums, and name them after me, probably buy some real estate in New York (look out Donald Trump 2025)

- At the age of 35 I will build a race track, start taking it slow, directing some A class movies. Race real cars with my brother.

- When I hit 43 (when it's legal to run for presedent) I will attempt to run for presedent 2032. (this you can call a dream)

- After my term in office (if I win) I will move to Canada with a net worth of 20 B, still having my money invest but I will end up were I started my whole corear.

Now guys, you can't call that a dream. It all adds up, I didn't say I was going to be a millionar all the sudden, heck I might just start with $40,000 and a degree, but you got to idmit, thats a good game plan.

Got to go

Peace.

Lawsuit, Oct 20, 2004 IP
  20. Dark_Matter

Dark_Matter Peon

Best Answers:
    uh I'm pretty sure the adsense TOS prohibits you from discussing how much you make from adsense. so add that to you (growing) list of admitted violations. if you ever had a case (you never did), this thread would be ample evidence against you, as I'm sure a lawyer wouldve told you had you the sense to speak to one.

thanks for an amusing thread! sure passed the time on a slow work day!

Dark_Matter, Oct 20, 2004 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.