1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

moneybookers Is It trusted??

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by lordadel, Sep 12, 2007.

Hello

I am having troubles using PayPal because it doesnt support my country

so i will be using moneybookers so i want to know if it was a good company?

are there problems that arise with them like sudden limitations and suspending your account for no reason or stealing your money ...etc?

Can I trust it ?

please i want someone to answer me honestly

Thanks
    Adel

lordadel, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  2. discountdan

discountdan Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen it in use on more and more popular sites, but do not have any experience with it. My advice - if you use it do not keep a large amount of funds in it and withdraw often then it would probably be about equally safe as paypal.

discountdan, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  3. Jasonb

Jasonb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah yeah, totally, its great. i remember once i forgot my password and it was on my birthday, i called the tech support line here in London and i spoke to such a hot sounding women, she wished me happy birthday and helped me reset my password, made me happy... see paypal you just get to speak to a dumb ass mong were English is there 4th language and there too poor to afford computers at home so there not really too clued up on what the f*cks going on when there trying to solve your problems.

Thing is... Paypal is f'king stupid anyway, just too many people use it and stupidly they dont allow it some countrys, i can see the reasons for Nigeria ect.. But pakistan ect.. thats just stupid, since i have alot of concats out there in the form of developers and designers

moneybookers is quality in my experiance

Jasonb, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  4. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is really great and it is trusted one :) Just keep in mind one thing that they hate 'money laundering' so don't do that. Rest everything is good there.

deluxdon, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  5. lordadel

lordadel Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you very much for you replies rep added to all of you

i think i am going to use it :)

lordadel, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  6. Nitin Gupta

Nitin Gupta Peon

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is good, use them a number of times and its worth it.

Nitin Gupta, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  7. gibex

gibex Active Member

Best Answers:
    definitely trusted!

gibex, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  8. oluj

oluj Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been processing payments through them at couple of my sites for two years, at first I'd withdraw quickly nowadays I'm cool with thousands of dollars laying on my MB account for months. I'm from Serbia and couldn't do much if they'd make up some reason to freeze my acc and monies as some others would do but never had a single problem. Withdrawls to my local bank account are a few eur per wire, that's the lowest wire transfer fee I know about and withdrawls to visa are immediate.

They're on the very top of my fav payment options. Too bad they're not as popular as Paypal (yet).

oluj, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  9. bangalore

bangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using their services for quite time back, and never, even once had any kind of problem. Instant upload of funds, instant and secure payment, 0% fee withdrawal to your bank account. What more?

bangalore, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  10. linkqueen

linkqueen Peon

Best Answers:
    Another vote for moneybookers here, they really are a brilliant alternative to paypal. I use them in conjunction with the payment services at auctionpix.co.uk (when I need to make or cash US$ cheques).

linkqueen, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  11. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    I think they are very good.But since most of them use paypal for accepting money online, MB is used very less.

And the withdrawal from MB is very quick.We can directly transfer money to bank account.

priyakochin, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  12. linderman

linderman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    may sound like advertising , but: MONEYBOOKERS - FAST, EASY AND ELEGANT WAY TO MANAGE YOUR FUNDS. ;) i use them since 2005 and i am completely satisfy, the only bad thing is that , in this forum only about 20-30% of the DP users work moneybookers...

linderman, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  13. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    I have been using moneybookers for quite sometime now and it's great. I wish more people would switch from using paypal to moneybookers.

cool_78, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  14. vasildb

vasildb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have started using them these days, and as I can see they are great.

vasildb, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  15. Freelance GD

Freelance GD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using MB for all my big transactions as they are fast and I can directly withdraw money to my bank account and they charge a very minimum price. I love the look of their site as well :). Whereas PayPal totally sucks as it doesn't support my country :rolleyes:

Freelance GD, Sep 13, 2007 IP
    coolweb likes this.
  16. rhansel

rhansel Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, MoneyBooker is definitely trustable. I have been using them for the past 2 years, although sparingly as my main payment processor is PayPal. For those times that I chose to use them, it's due to the fact that their system is connected to my country's digital payment network. This is something that even PayPal don't have.

Hope this helps.

rhansel, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  17. 007A

007A Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes after paypal most of the people in digital point are using moneybookers and egold. But moneybookers is more trust worthy and efficient as compared to egold. You can blindly trust them, can keep your funds there, can add your personal information and can also add your cc and bank account.

007A, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  18. gult

gult Peon

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is most reliable and has less problems compared to e-gold/paypal.

gult, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  19. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers has emerged as a decent E-currency processor with almost 5 Million users in short time span. From my own experience I'd say they are awesome and fast unlike PayPal. Their support is quite fast and they solve problems quickly. Major thing is they support all countries (fully support , not like PayPal which only supports few countries) and their fees and withdrawal charges are minimal.

Disguised, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  20. richman7

richman7 Banned

Best Answers:
    MoneyBookers blocked my account 5 months ago. 2 months back they sent me an email saying that my account is frozen :| and never reply to me how I could take my money back in that account. I still have 2900$ in that account. it sucks

richman7, Sep 13, 2007 IP