1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Closed Sales Thread moved to the Underground

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by spdude, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that guy was member number 81, back then they had less than 1500 members, i joined in 2004 and i was member 2551. things change, that was done because there was really no policy at the time, and members where given a lot of freedom. today with 40,000 active members and forums jumping like horny rabbits on a warm summer evening there are much more strict policies enforced.

samantha pia, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  2. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    Sundaybrew, you really have no plans of removing the quote from the post you made above?

I'm beginning to realise that. It wont be the end of the world. You're right, it is my mistake. Once a mod makes a definitive reply, I'll be out of this.

spdude, Sep 7, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  3. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    yea you can buy the $175 option, i aint sold one of them yet, and i would get a bonus from Santa if i sold you one. then you might sell the site if we spin it good for you.

i'll knock 10% off as your my 1st. see you cant get better offers from a lesbian huh?

samantha pia, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Sammie, I have to say its really been a nice change to see how helpful you have been to members lately

@splude - that package would be a great way to et some people to your thread and get that site sold,

I would recommend that

sundaybrew, Sep 7, 2007 IP
    spdude likes this.
  5. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    i been a good gurl for 3 months now, and only 1 infraction left, and that was for pissing on Crazy_Rob's parade that runs out next week :D

samantha pia, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    She has... but she just hasn't seen any.

You could have publicised the domains via an image or via private messaging.

If you view the Underground you won't find it full of expired sales - and apart from a 3 year old offer to make such a move there's no newer discussion.

So what is so special about your sale that it should be moved while all the others stay put?

sarahk, Sep 8, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  7. Brennan

Brennan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why doesn't he just get the information removed from the thread?

Brennan, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  8. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    because there is 4 pages of his posts with the same info, or added info, mods have far better things to do here than baby sit someone that wants special treatment, because they didn't ask 1st.

9. Brennan

Brennan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh right, can't the thread be deleted?

Brennan, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  10. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    I would have used tinyurl in all places, if I knew the policy was strictly that there will be no thread moving. The older decision indicates that it would be moved upon request.. so I had no reason to assume otherwise, and of course what is special here is a request is being made, not preceded by a refused request (that I'm aware of). Others staying put makes sense cuz they haven't requested.

Edit: A newer one was refused in late 2006, which I made to Shawn via PM.. the reason was I never created that thread. I was the buyer in that one.. Since it wasn't my thread, Shawn refused to move the thread. If I remember correctly, he replied back saying the thread creator will need to make this request.

So.... all this genuinly made me think the move would be made in this particular case upon request, since I was the thread creator, and that late 2006 PM wasn't THAT long ago. Again, using images or tinyurl or via PM are all things I'll do in the future... I had no reason to use any of those methods in this thread though.

spdude, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  11. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    ok you are telling me that you have been a webmaster for over 3 years and a member of this forum for 3 years, and you have no idea about the risks of posting information on sites that you do not want to stay there?

you claim that you have websites worth $300,000 and a house worth 700,000 and you have no idea about keeping your personal information private?

people selling $50 sites take more care to hide that information.

this thread is going nowhere and should be locked.

12. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    The thread is going somewhere.. like I said earlier, the world will continue, if the request is refused..

If you really want to contribute to the topic, go ahead and fish out a similar request which was refused. Without such a refusal and no official policy as of yet, I don't see why this particular request should be denied.

spdude, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  13. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    because BST is for sales, the underground is not.

14. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    I really have no passion for the underground. If there was a sub forum somewhere called "BST non-indexable", I would instead request this thread be pushed in there.

Edit: Here's a more recent one showing policy is quite lax regarding such things.

spdude, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  15. RoyalSeo

RoyalSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can post an image or use tinyurl or something.

You can think of a better solution at least in future if you sell a site.

RoyalSeo, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  16. buffalo

buffalo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Apr 24th, 2006?? That's your "more recent" example? :rolleyes:

It sure looks to me as if sarahk is saying your thread is not going to get moved. I would give up the fight if I were you... :cool:

buffalo, Sep 8, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.