1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Building my First Website/s

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by ningen, Sep 7, 2007.

Hi Everyone how are you? Well right now I sell on ebay and its kind of like a part time but its nearly become a full time job. I'm really tired of doing all the work and sometimes only making back what I originally spent. Anyways I've been studying Niche Marketing and Affiliate Marketing for the last couple weeks and now I think I'm ready to get into the business with my own Niche Ideas and Microniches. Not Only that. I would like to continue selling what I sell in a online professional website. More Details Below

I am Looking for a trustworthy Person that is very experienced at designing sites and that has testimonials or sample sites that they have created.

I am looking for:

Someone who can build me Niche Sites (or Adsense, etc) and Coach me through the process of being able to edit it, and driving traffic to it (Free Methods as well as adwords) and making it profitable. I may offer them in return a commission per sale if the web sites are designed for cheap or the designer could sell the product on their sites as an affiliate. I have many niche ideas but I just do not have the knowledge of building web sites.

I am also looking for someone who can build me a more serious Ecommerce website where I will sell products I have in stock as well as dropship items. I can send sample sites for what I'm looking for, but looking for it to be well made and at the best possible price.

So anyone who is in this business or knows someone who could help me build a site in either of these subjects would be great. Please PM me and I will decide who has a better offer and better coaching and experience and that person will have a customer for life if all goes well. I'm not looking to pay $5 a site. If the site is well made and guaranteed to succeed which is my motto, then I am willing to pay a well thought out price but certaintly not too high. I am also part of the warrior forum so perhaps someone has a deal to help a newbie out, thanks.

If this is the wrong forum to post this is, I'm sorry but I really need some help with Web Design.

Also If anyone knows some good free methods to learn Web Design and free software to build web sites, I am interested in that as well, thanks.

ningen, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  2. twistedspikes

twistedspikes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well theres loads of tutorials around the web to learn. Just takes a creative mind to channel that into something good though.

twistedspikes, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  3. ningen

ningen Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone Interested, I'm not looking for too complex of a site. Please PM me

ningen, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. shahcloud

shahcloud Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ningen, if you want a free software for web design, u can download the NVU(pronounced En-View) for free at their website. And there a lots of free website tutorial out there to learn from...for an example is w3schools..but the harder part is seeking for creativity :cool:
    If you are looking for a web designer, i am interested :D but right now i dont have the online samples site because im just starting out too...i only have a few sample design,which design is for my assignment in university and a few websites template which i maybe want to sell here later..

shahcloud, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  5. finqoo

finqoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one can guarentee that a website will succeed. It's takes a lot moree than just designing and simple promotion, it also takes a hell of a lot of hard work.

finqoo, Sep 9, 2007 IP
  6. twistedspikes

twistedspikes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ I concur.

It does take a lot of work to start a website and make it succeed. Thats why some people make a living off selling domains which have such high traffic/backlinks/etc already.

twistedspikes, Sep 9, 2007 IP
  7. cat woman

cat woman Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,i recommend you to use a simple program that by using it you can build web pages easily i use this program and made tow sites .
    web page maker download the program and enjoy making webpages.

Attached Files:

cat woman, Sep 9, 2007 IP
  8. rcroome

rcroome Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Ningen,

I'll help you. Contact me via my website, and we can take it from there.

rcroome, Sep 9, 2007 IP
  9. ningen

ningen Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies, I understand its not just a 1 week thing where you make a site with a hot product in a hot niche and boom you are making 500 or more a week. I know it takes time and hard work. I have the time to write Ebooks and and research for the site and learn to update but making the site on my own, I do not have the time for right now and I dont have the knowledge. I download that NVU though and will be practicing and I also took a look at W3schools. I also contacted you rcroome so please check my message.

I am still looking for web designers that have free time, thanks.

ningen, Sep 10, 2007 IP