1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google.se.net > 600 visits a day

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by paralize, Sep 7, 2007.

google.se.net

please appraise this domain name. i have a low offer at sedo. i am wondering whether to put in in auction or to send the one who is interested an higher offer..

what do you think can these domain reach in an auction at sedo?

paralize, Sep 7, 2007 IP
    Clive likes this.
  2. cooolapts

cooolapts Active Member

Best Answers:
    It it is receiving 600 visitors per day then park it to better parking money and earn good money until Google claim for trademark issue. Or if you have reasonable offer then sell it. The domain has trademark issue so it will not have much reseller price.

cooolapts, Sep 7, 2007 IP
    Clive likes this.
  3. paralize

paralize Member

Best Answers:
    parking revenue is about almost $1 at sedo... is can't put adsense on this domain ... i would kill my self ,-) so earning arn't that high because of higher domain/year price for se.net..

but i think i will do it like you said, because the risk is to high that i get nothin on an auction..

paralize, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    Keep it at sedo and try to sell at the same time.

SE.NET are managed by CentralNic and they aren't exactly the cheapest to maintail so I'd rather be looking for a deal and get rid of it. Save yourself from getting into unnecessary trouble with Google eventually.

Clive, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  5. mgrohan

mgrohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely sell if you can in my opinion to avoid any TM trouble. Not worth the trouble you may get..

mgrohan, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  6. champ_rock

champ_rock Peon

Best Answers:
    i would say that maximise revenuw till ur can because one day google will take this away from u definately

champ_rock, Sep 7, 2007 IP