1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Comments PR

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jammy69, Sep 6, 2007.

Hello,
    Sorry if i may sound odd but there is one thing that i really want to know.I have heard a lot about blogs with dofollow enabled. I went to a few good PR site and i saw that the main blog page is having some PR but the comments page doesnt show any PR.
    Guys pls tell me whether the blog pass the same PR of the blog page with the comments or the backlink will be counted as a link with PR0.
    Thnx in advance
    Abhishek

jammy69, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  2. wyattt

wyattt Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the link will count as a PR0, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good quality link (if it is dofollow). Eventually the post page with the comments will pick up PR and you'll get a quality link, plus you'll get more traffic and get your name out there.

Also, on some blogs, there's a top commentator feature that gives you a free homepage link for the person who commented the most.

wyattt, Sep 6, 2007 IP
    KC TAN likes this.
  3. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely :)

To add on, other readers will also click on your link to pay your site a visit :)

KC TAN, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  4. Hersheys

Hersheys Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it will pass PR if the blog doesn't use nofollow attribute.

Hersheys, Sep 6, 2007 IP