1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I will Improve my blog??

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by The Rock, Sep 5, 2007.

Hello All,

I have one blogspot Health Care Blog. My blog is few months old. I want more improvement in my blog. I want to know new ideas and which new improvement helps me to earn good from my blog.

Thanks for your kind advice,
    Rock:)

The Rock, Sep 5, 2007 IP
    Bebicul and buffalo like this.
  2. Noddegamra

Noddegamra Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop making blogs-for-adsense. lol. That will make it better. It's too obvious of it's intended purpose that it lacks heart.

Noddegamra, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  3. mizaks

mizaks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Update your blog theme and create a robust header for it -- right now you have the basic blogger template.

Pick a single font size and color -- several of your posts have small fonts and others have different colored text.

Remove the stat counter at the bottom -- 300 visits since February is not something you want to showcase.

Most of all, write better articles -- check spelling and grammar, and cite your sources.

mizaks, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  4. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    have a custom template....should look dashing....and submit that to blog directories and general dirs..also affiliate dirs too...

sat123, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  5. xeric

xeric Peon

Best Answers:
    you have good contents but use a good theme...or else switch it to wordpress.

xeric, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  6. sanderson

sanderson Peon

Best Answers:
    First up all what are you following right now to get the traffic to your blog? How much do you want to earn - have any target - what do you mean by good earning?
    Here in DP there is a section ADSENSE [if that is what you are looking for], participate in that, will get lots of great tips and tricks.

sanderson, Sep 7, 2007 IP