1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Ideas for my site

Discussion in 'SEO' started by -LB-, Sep 3, 2007.

Hello,

I need some SEO ideas for my site. I don't know if the meta tags and description are completely hreat but if anyone could check it out and let me know then that would be really appreciated.

The site is http://www.soadtalk.com.

Lewis

-LB-, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  2. lojadeluxo

lojadeluxo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Put some link with "system of a down" text....
    It will help your site

lojadeluxo, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  3. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi LB,

Make better use of the titles. I know absolutely nada about System of a Down, but if I did I may search for info on my favourite band member. Instead of repeating the same title, tailor each to the topic of the page.

Example on the Serj Tankian page make the title - System of a Down - Serj Tankian

Also remove the website name from the title unless your name is so well branded that people will search for that like Nike or Coca Cola. I'd take off the word Unofficial too. It's just diluting your main keywords

You could make more of the videos, lyrics and discography in the homepage title: System of a Down - videos, lyrics, discography

e10, Sep 4, 2007 IP
    Crazy_Rob and dct like this.
  4. oasic

oasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I would definitely recommend focusing more on your titles. You have some default titles, but each page should have a unique title (or almost every page).

oasic, Sep 4, 2007 IP
  5. MatthewN

MatthewN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I completly agree about the titles. Also more content is needed. Also the 4 links in the yellow bar under the header are confusing. I think you need to put them in a side bar and put a heading over them like blogroll.

MatthewN, Sep 4, 2007 IP
  6. -LB-

-LB- Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok - what do you guys think now?

I've changed the site a lot (Appearance and meta keywords)

-LB-, Sep 9, 2007 IP