1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dropped from Google Blogsearch?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by LadyHoldem, Sep 3, 2007.

I think my site was dropped from google blog news, the site went from having 4-5 included stories per day (every news story on the site) to like.. none. Not one story since August 31st.

the site is 4flush Gambling News

LadyHoldem, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  2. wyattt

wyattt Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know too much about Google Blog Search, but if it's anything like the typical Google search, you'd best just wait a couple days before totally panicking. Sometimes Google "drops" sites in the SERPs, but adds them again later, sometimes with better search results!

Google is very funny sometimes. If you're still not listed in a week or two, maybe you should start worrying then, but for now, focus on other ways to get traffic.

wyattt, Sep 3, 2007 IP
    LadyHoldem likes this.
  3. LadyHoldem

LadyHoldem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I have other sources of traffic, and am really focusing on onsite SEO right now, adding content, and I've been blog commenting, that's the one that scares me.

I'm not the spammer type, I have commented on A LOT of blogs lately though, mostly ones that use dofollow, and top commentator, I make sure they're useful posts.. but.. what if someone thought they weren't .. or to many of them .. whatever.. what if google saw them as spam :/

The site was just included in google news, wont even show up for another week, thank you for the reply though, I'll go and try to give another site some love and try.... again.. to quit trippen about this one ;)

LadyH

LadyHoldem, Sep 3, 2007 IP