1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I make $50,000/mo myspace marketing. Want your help!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by lsample20, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telesale

telesale Peon

Best Answers:
    Well am not sure but it all might be true but my this thread is rife with detactors

I wonder why?

telesale, Aug 20, 2007 IP
  2. Proxyhub

Proxyhub Peon

Best Answers:
    ... wow. I thought an update was coming soon..?? wtf?

Proxyhub, Aug 20, 2007 IP
  3. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow, I still have you guys all stirred up on here. lol

Sorry, but I've been busy with things like parties at the playboy mansion. The Rich Jerk, I'm sure you know him, put on a party at the playboy mansion. Many of the huge internet marketing experts were there hanging out. Guys who make my income look like peanuts.

And are you still wondering why I am teaching some of my methods? Hmmm...maybe to get the chance to network with the big boys. Hang out at the playboy mansion, etc.

Anyway, here is a pic of me and my girl with the rich jerk actor on the red carpet:

[​IMG]

Here is me with Simon Leung of Google adwords fame. Ex google employee who worked extensively on the adwords program. I guess this would qualify him as an adwords expert. lol

[​IMG]

Here is the famous pool.

[​IMG]

Let me answer a few questions because I find it hilarious you guys are so clueless about how to make tons of cash. You think this is like one little profile and a bunch of messages. If you think you are going to make $50k/month with a couple of profiles and sending out spam messages...then you should be clubbed over the head repeatedly.

You think that a few in-house employees, and a large amount of out-sourced employees are making 2 accounts with 5000 friends, and then just sending out spam? The system is about 100,000 x's larger than that. Actually...much more than 100,000 times larger.

First, I showed you my super-expensive video equipment, and you are still talking about how I have cheap equipment? What the hell dudes. That is basically the nicest consumer-grade camera you can buy. It is the standard. Canon xl1s. Unless you are shooting the matrix my equipment is as expensive as you need. Hmmm...maybe I should just buy the camera model that they used to shoot the matrix with. 1 - because I can. 2 - it would be funny to have that in the corner and use my $20 digital camera instead.

Anyway, the course is still coming out...but do you really think that as busy as I am and working on bigger deals with big names....and partying at the playboy mansion that I'm going to run into the office everyday and work on my teaching course? How lame is that?

It is a huge course with hours of videos. I'm not putting much time into it everyday because this is just a side project for me. In fact, I've already gotten out of it what I wanted. Hence, why it is taking me so long. I'm still going to make good money with it, but not enough to devote hours everyday.

So, it will come out, but I'm being slow because I'm quite busy these days.

Thanks for the bashing though. All part of the reason I'm doing this course in the first place.

OH, oh, oh. To answer the one guy about the specific profile. First...have you never seen an account with 5,000 friends? Wow, these are all over the place and very easy to achieve. In fact, there is always accounts much bigger than this for sale over at ebay. Here is one now: http://cgi.ebay.com/MySpace-Account...yZ102333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No chance in hell am I going to give out the url for one of my profiles. U think I'm an idiot?

So, lets just say a profile, or two, or 2 million, with thousands of friends *could* achieve some gigantic results. Of course, I would never do that, that would be spamming! lol.

Here is a site that I used to drive traffic to with the pop-up method. I no longer use it, so it doesn't have the entrance page like it used to, nor the entire content, nore all of the monetization methods I was using. Don't want to give those away... but you get the idea. This site alone when it was in the rotation netted me over $20,000. Just one site.

www.johnbasedowfacts.com

There is an "example" of a site I have used. Buy the course if you want more.

lsample20, Sep 1, 2007 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your travel agent gives away invitations too?
    Had a huge laugh the other day when I heard an ad with party invites as the carrot to use a particular firm... as if!

sarahk, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  5. Mankar7

Mankar7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn, those are a lot of popups. I could see how incredibly easy that site would be to market though.

Mankar7, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  6. bryandy

bryandy Peon

Best Answers:
    agreed, maybee screenshots of the checks :)

bryandy, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  7. Mankar7

Mankar7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Watch his videos. He has two of them just dedicated to proof. He even shows off his house and cars.

Mankar7, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  8. Mr. Websites

Mr. Websites Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not questioning your earnings, but there's certain things that raise eyebrows on my end regarding where those revenues were generated from. For instance, your 'whois' information shows the following details:
    Accordingly, the above leads to information below from this scammer alert, which is consistent with the name you use in your video blogs!
    I would also like to bring to light this complaint, and the countless others that arise from a mere Google search pertaining to this organization. In all honesty, were the earnings you were showing as proof, truly derived from what the proposed tutorials teach (given how hard MySpace has come down on marketers) or revenues earned from otherwise fraudulent activities? I may also be way off base here, but am I correct in assuming that most of your websites are within the list that ensues below?
    If the above holds true, and only if it holds true, I can see another scam in the making. I apologize if this was brought to light and refuted earlier, but your prospective clients ought to have these issues clarified, especially if the above points hold no validity. Rest assured, I did browse through your online videos, but the evidence provided was yet again not convincing in proving that the earnings are vastly from your social networking tactics. :rolleyes:

Mr. Websites, Sep 2, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. pinoynr1

pinoynr1 Peon

Best Answers:
    it could be possible only one time maybe not every month

pinoynr1, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  10. Mankar7

Mankar7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Luke was sued a little while ago over a P2P site he owned. He had to shut the site down, and some people must of purchased the program before it was shut down.

http://money.cnn.com/2007/02/12/technology/google_pirates/

LSBD stands for Luke Sample, Brandon Drury.

What an ignorant statement. How did you come to that conclusion? Luke is definitely not the only one in this business. There are a few others bringing in that kind of money.

Mankar7, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  11. Mr. Websites

Best Answers:
    That's my point. Is it plausible that the earnings showed are those from the fraudulent website(s)? I could care less, as I doubt that I will be purchasing a copy in either case. I do, however, want to ensure that our members aren't being trapped into another scam. Better to be safe than sorry, right? :)

Mr. Websites, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  12. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    I addressed the supposed "fraudulent websites" in videos over at the site. So yes, all of this has already been addressed.

I get a kick out of you guys who think you are really doing some hardcore private-eye research. As if nobody else can do that kind of research and you have some kind of "behind the scenes" info.

It was P2P software like everyone else was selling at the time, except we actually had copyright infringement protection unlike the other guys.

Also...you obviously have not watched the videos because I show MANY months worth of those earnings...and they are all WELL over $50K. Aside from that..there are many other ways that I use social networks to pull in cash.

Popups, adsense, YPN, affiliate promotions via azoogle, clickbank, etc. Currently, you can easily double those monthly earnings and growing ;)

lsample20, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  13. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    So, instead of actually going to the site... and doing REAL research on my earnings, watching all of my vides, or trying to find out what the big boys marketing on social networks actually make, etc...you pull up information and make statements that you are clueless about.

The funny thing is that you didn't even pull up a SINGLE social networking site. You pulled up the sites owned by one of my LLCs. If you are such a GREAT private eye and scam-alert, you could surely find the hundreds of other sites I own right?

A typical digialpoint'er.

Trust me, if I wanted to scam you I would have come up with a better scam than using my real name...addressing past businesses, showing real proof above and beyond screenshots, etc.

If I was a scammer, I would have hired an actor for the videos, created a false identity, promised tons of cash for nothing, take the orders, and then charge the credit cards until they were maxed. C'mon, use your head a little.

lsample20, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  14. Mr. Websites

Best Answers:
    Note: Everything I stated were observations, and questions that arose from those observations. I urge you to use "your little head" to differentiate between the definition of 'statements' and 'observations.' Then, use your words carefully. I never asserted that I was a "private-eye researcher" either, nor whatever else you want to throw at me. And yes, I am a typical DigitalPoint member who doesn't have a fraction of your earnings and intelligence. Besides your obvious attempt to put me down, what's your point? :rolleyes:

I merely asked questions, and you for reasons beyond me decided to go on the offensive. In all honesty, I would anticipate a thorough response refuting one's claims if such concerns were raised, rather than an attack. At least that's what I would provide if I were 'honestly' selling something. I noticed scammer alerts on Google, and brought to light the possibility that the earnings showed could be evidence of this. I have no intentions of viewing this thread again, nor purchasing your product based on your replies. Good luck in your endeavours, I applaud you if the earnings showed are the least bit true, and learn to relax a little. We, the "typical" DigitalPoint members (and your potential customers), are aware that we have little heads.

Mr. Websites, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  15. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, it's always funny to see some guy talk about partying at the Playboy Mansion like it's something special. If you knew anything about the mansion you would already have learned that Hefner rents it out all the time for corporate events, buzz parties and anyone else that can pay the cost of renting the place out. And in return the money spent on renting out the place goes to Hefner paying for his "girlfriends"!

LOL...bragging about "partying" at the Playboy Mansion...

chant, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  16. Kerunai

Kerunai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Luke, here's the deal

pick one of DP members ... mentor them until they get the $XX k things and we're all will buy your ebook... just pick one or two, preferably the one that offended u so much here...

the idea is there but the reality is something different...i'm not saying ur not achieving that $50k but teaching somebody else on how to make money is HUGE responsibility ... and the solution is simple, why not give us some myspace acount so that we can test it first, just for test and if the money is there, heck we will promote ur products via affiliate as well....talking from real live experience DP'ers who finally hit the jackpot, learning from Luke..

I mean for people as wealthy as you, $100 ++ is not an issue right ? a couple bucks lost first but with a real testimoni from us, that's the butterfly effect that u wanted to achieve right ? mouth to mouth ...

i know, it is not easy to persuade people these days but believe me, there're TONS of people claiming this and that via Myspace Marketing but at the end, no results..just dissapoinment along the way...

We're buying when the system really works and workable...;)

and, how's this ..buy the $20 ads at Adbrite and tunnel the traffic to the entrance page ... how's that 20k views will justify ROI ?

Kerunai, Sep 4, 2007 IP
  17. moonfish

moonfish Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking at the amount of views this topic has had, gives an indication of how successful a title like "I make $50,000/mo myspace marketing. Want your help!" can be. The sceptical part of my nature thinks...If this guy is making this much money...why does he need to capture my email address? What special offers are going to appear in my inbox entitled "Dear Moonfish...

I'm sorry if I appear sceptical, but the headline, the look of the landing page etc all has the feel of another Rich Jerk, Duvet Dollars, affiliate project X..etc.

If the headline had said "Watch Over My Shoulder As I Show You EXACTLY How to Make Over $100 a day Using Myspace Marketing" then I'd be in hook,line and sinker. Correct me if I'm wrong but this site appeals to a psychological "greed" trigger, but does it truly deliver?

I'm gonna sign up with a disposable email and see what comes my way.

If this is true...then respect dude! :)

moonfish, Sep 4, 2007 IP
  18. Kerunai

Kerunai Active Member

Best Answers:
    moon, i like affiliate project X btw...and earned by applying his method also...i think u may want to remove it from that list lol...chris is indeed genius on marketing, i respected him..

Kerunai, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  19. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible to make money on myspace still

why? because I've done it.
    and if you can make 1 buck
    then you can repeat it 50 thousand times

So while it is possible to make 50G's a month with myspace.....

I seriously doubt he's doing it, just by the way he markets.

Listen Lsample, I know you want money.
    but atleast have some dignity when you market.

With guys like you scamming all the time:
    it makes selling harder on honest marketers like us

http://www.spacebankers.com/
    this guy markets myspace selling much better

whether it's a scam or not, who knows.
    it sure beats your stuff

ExpertForumGuy, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  20. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ill be your DP guinea pig if your up for it. Al tough I make my living 100% online, full time and do alright, I don't make 50k per month, let alone have a myspace account. So if I could make 50k from myspace using your techniques anyone could... Ill be happy to review and post progress on DP as we go along. PM me if your interested.

Regards

BigBadWolf, Sep 6, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.