1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will it be a duplicate content if Google index my page first?

Discussion in 'Google' started by GoWFB_SEO, Aug 31, 2007.

Here is the situation:

Let's say I wrote a good article on my new blog. then I submit the article to another article site for promotion say ezinearticles.com. In this case, Will google think that my site copied the article from them and view my filter my blog out? (apparently, comparing to my new blog, they have the authority).

If yes, is it safer if I wait until Google index my blog post first, then submit to ezinearticles.com. Would this be a solution?

GoWFB_SEO, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  2. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why not distribute a shorter version of the article and leave the good stuff for your site......at the end of the article say something like....

for detailed information on this and other seo subjects visit www .myblog .com

oseymour, Aug 31, 2007 IP
    swedal likes this.
  3. notbob1986

notbob1986 Guest

Best Answers:
    If you're site is already in the index, write the article on your site, ping your article, check your logs to ensure google has come, then submit to article sites for further backlinks

notbob1986, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  4. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Good idea ranter

....Also to my belief and many others the first one who is indexed owns the article...however if your code to text is 90% unique then you should be fine.

James Dean Nash, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  5. chaoz

chaoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    why not submit summarry only and put the link to ur sites. i think that be fine too

chaoz, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  6. GoWFB_SEO

GoWFB_SEO Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the advice.

GoWFB_SEO, Sep 1, 2007 IP