1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recurring dreams

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tbarr60, Aug 30, 2007.

Do you ever have a certain type of dream more than once? I have had several where I am scrambling around trying to find my college schedule right before classes start. I don't have time to go back to my room, I have trouble remembering if I went and got one, everyone else has one. Nothing gets resolved before I wake up. I probably have had the dream more than 3 times and it's been a few decades since I did my undergraduate studies.

Do you have any recurring dreams?

tbarr60, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  2. linkmistress

linkmistress Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually i had two recurring dreams when i was younger.
    One was being chased by a praying mantis and the other was falling head first into a puddle that was as deep as i was tall...lol all i could see was my feet sticking out. Had those two for quite a few years.

linkmistress, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  3. Aslan

Aslan Banned

Best Answers:
    I think its more like dejay vu

Aslan, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  4. shaun12345

shaun12345 Banned

Best Answers:
    I used to have one it is normaly something wrong in your life mine was my gambling problem!

shaun12345, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  5. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Man that's awesome :)

These days the only recurring dream I have either revolves around not being able to find my car (which in the dream is always my first car - a Peugeot 504), or being back in high school and not being able to remember my locker combination (which I can still remember when I'm awake : 34-0-6).

Bring it on Freud :p

Kerosene, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  6. linkmistress

linkmistress Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah i think it also had to do with my next door neighbor he was a bit of a stick insect..lol

linkmistress, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  7. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, usually military, usually being chased. A lot of times, having to think on my feet with a nazi/Gestapo interrogator.

Tbarr, that's similar to one I used to have quite a bit (I used to be a Shakespearean actor): Cast as Hamlet, national theatre, curtain about to rise, and I can't remember a single line, scrambling to memorize in the few moments before curtain.

northpointaiki, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  8. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, being chased by zombies of all things. I gotta stop watching horror movies before I go to sleep :D

cool_78, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  9. zac439

zac439 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I used to have a lot of recurring dreams of satan when I was younger. Boy, was that scary!

Luckily I grew out of it. Those dreams scared the pants off me; I was even scared to go to sleep at night! :)

zac439, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  10. Tokio

Tokio Peon

Best Answers:
    When I was younger I always had a dream that my family and I - along with one of my friends - would stay at this house with another family and they were all freaky and screwed up. And at the end of the dream the mother of the other family always accused me of killing one of her sons - even though his dad did it.

I had the same dream for years, and the one friend was always one of my new friends - up until 5th grade when I met my best friend. Never had the dream with her in it, and haven't had it since.

Tokio, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  11. verymodest

verymodest Banned

Best Answers:
    i always get this recurring dream of kissing my high school crush :(

verymodest, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  12. Bombaywala

Bombaywala Peon

Best Answers:
    You are psyched!! You can try lucid dreaming therapy - that might help to solve the mystery of recurring dream!

Bombaywala, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  13. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am glad to see no one analyzed me....well except for th last poster who tried to sell me some therapy.

tbarr60, Aug 31, 2007 IP