1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adwords Professional Available for Projects/Job (Only US$40 per project)

Discussion in 'Services' started by icrdt, Nov 13, 2005.

Hi

I m qualified google adwords professional (passed the test, awaiting certificate from google).

I can manage google adwords campaign. To begin with, I m ready to manage google adword campaigns for as low as US$400 for upto 10 project per week. This comes to Only US$40 per campaign per week.

And important - No upfront payment required. Pay at end of week once I m done entire week's work for you. So, pay ONLY AFTER you get your work done. Is it ok?

I m just wondering and seeking all of yours help on only one issue - How and from where to get these projects through net? Any help? Ideas?
    http://www.yesiwillbuy.com/certifie...ow-cost-trial-services-for-google-adwords.htm

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  2. Dread

Dread Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didnt know there was such a thing as an adwords professional. What is an adwords professional? What makes you a professional?

Im not having a dig at you or anything, ive just no idea what it is...

Dread, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  3. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah, im wondering too.
    if you really are some kind of "professional" , then i may need your help =x

ly2, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  4. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Google Certified Adwords Professionals are certified by Google itself after they clear exam conducted by Google. And minimum passout marks is 75% or more. They help advertisors to display their ads alongwith Top google search results for their choice of countries, for their choice of keywords to ensure that they are getting highly targeted, business specific visitors.

And nothing wrong that majority of people are unaware of these google professionals as they are quite a few in numbers around the world. As a professional, I can display your ad at google for free and advertiser need to pay ONLY when somebody searches for advertiser's set of keywords AND clicks on advertiser's advertisement. This helps advertiser to be sure that he is paying ONLY for highly targeted and business specific prospective buyers.

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  5. someonewhois

someonewhois Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, Google does that. Now, how do you add any value to this?

someonewhois, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  6. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Value Added Services

1. More clicks at lower cost - If on your own, u r getting 100 clicks for 100 bucks, then be sure that I can get you 200 clicks for same budget.

2. Save your time - u need not to invest your time, efforts and energy. I can do that for u.

3. Lower cost per click - I can get you clicks at lower cost per click.

4. keywords searching - from your initial keywords (or set of keywords of your choice), i can get u 500+ keywords. More the keywords, better the chances of display of your ad on google search results.

5. No upfront payment - Pay me at end of week after u r satisfied with my work done for that week. Not satisfied - Dont pay. Simple.

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  7. someonewhois

someonewhois Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can you promise a lower CPC rate?

8. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Remember u r paying me at end of week. No Upfront. What more assurance can I give u better then this offer?

And how I get lower cpc - that I think THAT is my expertise.

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  9. someonewhois

someonewhois Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wasn't asking how specifically, I'm asking how you can promise something out of your control. Anyone can set their CPC rate. It's not rocket science. Beign able to set the lowest CPC rate possible with your ad still showing doesn't require an expert.

Quite frankly the fact that you're gauranteeing money back if it doesn't work leads me to believe it's not going to work. If you're really so confident in your "expertise", you shouldn't need any "assurance".

10. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Nathan / someonewhois,

I m NOT guaranteeing any money back offer at all. I m one step ahead. I m not asking any money upfront. I m asking client to pay me AFTER HIS WORK IS DONE AND HE IS SATISFIED WITH ME.

So, if any body is giving me work, I m initiating his work without advance, doing all my hard work and it is at the end of week, that I may expect to get paid if my client is satisfied with my services. I hope u understand post-paid services.

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  11. someonewhois

someonewhois Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hear you loud and clear. What I'm saying is that it seems strange that you need to have the satisfaction clause. Post-paid services, as you put it, generally still require the client to pay. There's no "if you're not satisfied, don't bother paying me" in most cases.

12. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yep, respected Nathan,

Generally companies force client to pay first. And offer refund of money to their unsatisfied clients.

But I feel that if some company is so sure about its services, then why not to respect clients and offer them services first of all (of course with no upfront or no advance).

If client is satisfied, he will surely pay to such result oriented companies. Thats why, I m doing what i m thinking is right for my clients.

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  13. Dread

Dread Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Basically, from what i can work out, your offering a service for people that are too stupid, dont have the time or cant be bothered to learn how to work an adwords campaign. Theres nothing wrong with that, it happens all the time, eg, a mechanic.

But the one thing your getting wrong, is advertising your services here. This is a forum full of people that even if they have no experience in running an adwords campaign, they're not likely to have any trouble with it. Its like the mechanic going to a Grand Prix and asking if anyone needs some help with the race cars, it aint gunna happen.

I suggest doing a little advertising to non-technical people, business owners that run e-shops or something.

Good Luck.

Dread, Nov 14, 2005 IP
    soul-healer likes this.
  14. ecolatur

ecolatur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    :D :D
    Sorry

lol

:D

Really sorry,

If you are an adwords professional, then I think you can promote your own site through adwords and get some projects.

Afterall you can get it at the lowest cost possible,
    :D

Abhilash.

ecolatur, Nov 14, 2005 IP
  15. joch21

joch21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    haaaaaa :)