1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Advertising Professional

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by seoindia, Jul 12, 2005.

I have just begun doing PPC and needs some help from the people possessing experiance in this field. I have made a account and mave made 2-3 campaigns under it. Each separate campaign have different Ad groups. Each campaign belongs to separate clients and now how can i sign up with each campaign with a different credit card no.

Also for "Google Advertising Professional" it is written that u needs to have a My Client Center account, now when i try to sign up with my existing account it shows that u have a client manager account, so u can sign up.

I hope somebody will help me out.

seoindia, Jul 12, 2005 IP
  2. timbo

timbo Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not exactly sure what you are asking here seoindia.

A "Google Advertising Professional" is a person who as completed certain qualifications set down by Google. These qualifications include having at least one AdWords account which has had more than a certain amount about $1000 over a period, you also need to have an active account for more than 90 days, and then need to pass an exam. What this does is gives your clients some level of comfort that you know what you are doing.

As with the the My Client Center account, anyone can have one of these. It is just a centralised account which allows you to manage multiple client accounts, rather than running all your client's campaigns under the one account.

timbo, Jul 18, 2005 IP
  3. bryanong

bryanong Peon

Best Answers:
    hi seoindia

you would need to upgrade your account to a seo firm account - this is account specifically setup for seo firms and will also allow you to put in your google api..you may need to contact google's account manager for help on this.

hope this helps
    bryan

bryanong, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  4. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    1. for different ad groups, u can not sign up using different credit card.

2. for My client center - u need to sign up with google with a new email id.

3. if u want different clients to pay for themselves, then first get your own my client center. then from there, u can create different accounts for each of your client with their email as login and any password. once u create different adwords account for every client, then each client can login in his own adwords account and can feed their own credit card in billing preferences. This will help them to pay for their google adwords themselves and at the same time, u can very well manage their accounts on their behalf.

4. if u need someone to manage your campaigns, i can get u some economical google adwords professionals to whom u can outsource your needs at low cost.

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP
  5. gajendra.gets

gajendra.gets Guest

Best Answers:
    i cant spend $1000 in span of 90 days. plz suggest me few professional whom budget is more than this and using his account i will be eligible for GAP papers. i''ll be thankful for that. i am wel versed with google adwords. and ahve experience but i have done with other account and that too with smaller amounts. plz help me out.

gajendra.gets, May 14, 2008 IP
  6. gajendra.gets

gajendra.gets Guest

Best Answers:
    dear ICRDT,

i am looking for the help as i am willing to appear GAP certification for long time but unable to complete it due to finnancial prob. help me out !!!!

gajendra.gets, May 14, 2008 IP