1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outsourcing PPC

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Discreet, Aug 25, 2005.

I need a list of companies that I can outsource some ppc management to. But they have to be able to guarantee sales. It's very hard to find companies willing/able to do it (currently I know of 1).

If you know of any companies that do this, could you pm them to me?

Discreet, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  2. irongloves

irongloves Active Member

Best Answers:
    Would you be so kind to post or PM me the name of this company offering that kind of service. Maybe I would be interested.

irongloves, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  3. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.

:D

Crazy_Rob, Aug 29, 2005 IP
  4. Avallon

Avallon Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Discreet,
    Can you pm me any info of that company?

Avallon, Aug 31, 2005 IP
  5. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    The company I worked with was called VindroTech. They were based in China and managed to get me an ROI of 1.5 (meaning that for every $100 invested, I was getting $150 in sales). It wasn't a great return, but they guaranteed that amount and they always hit it, there were some months where they hit an ROI of 2 which was pretty good.

I'd give you their contact but they were recently bought out by some big software company in China and shut down their external operations :( They kicked all their clients to the curb, I hope it was a dang good deal they got out of it lol.

Discreet, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  6. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    That's actually very bad (depending on the value of their customers). I doubt they're making a profit.

Crazy_Rob, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  7. MattL

MattL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would be wary of hiring any company that guarantees sales. That would be like hiring an SEO company that guarantees top listings.

I would try to find a company that will work with you to send you qualified leads through ppc.

MattL, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  8. pradeep

pradeep Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everybody,

I am Pradeep here. I am PPC and SEO expert. I have worked on 65 PPC and SEO projects succesfully till down. I provide complete SEO, Link Building and PPC services in various search engines like adwords, overture, findwhat(MIVA) and rediff. You can mail me any time to ask for quote. Complete Satisfaction guaranteed.

pradeep, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  9. SEMWorld

SEMWorld Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh wow, can you guarantee first place on Google too?

SEMWorld, Oct 1, 2005 IP
  10. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    I can guarantee #1 ranking on google.

Pay only 5% upfront and remaining 95% when I show you your site at #1 in google. This will help you to be sure that I m confident that I m serious about what I m saying.

Being a google adwords professional, I can very well manage google adwords campaign also for you. Again here, NO UPFRONT NEEDED. Yep. Pay me 100% AFTER YOUR WORK FOR THAT WEEK IS DONE. Clear - Pay full payment at end of week after I have managed your campaign for that week. AND - you are satisfied. No Satisfied - Dont Pay. Simple.

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP