1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why 99% of Webmasters are doomed to Google Hell!

Discussion in 'Google' started by James Dean Nash, Aug 28, 2007.

1. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    I never said they weren't being applied.....Some are already taking place right now.

Yeh man they used to til I opened my "First Site" and raked in 6 figures in 5 months....Now its more like 60K a month....Oh well...But its still growing because I have project after project to work on and finish and grow....

But hey they used to call me a monkey ass because I wanted to succeed and boy did I show them..

James Dean Nash, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  2. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Who is "they"? You sound paranoid.

Lexiseek, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  3. biziboy

biziboy Peon

Best Answers:
    great post, although id preffer a more mathematical description of lsi because the concept seems vague...

and dont worry bout the naysayers, your blog is amazing, almost as good as bluehatseo...

take care, PM me if you wanna share bh ideas...

biziboy, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  4. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Parents, friends, haters etc

Well thank you.......Theirs always going to be critics bro, but some can't see a good thing if it slapped the shit out of them!

5. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear your parents and friends thought you were a loser. It's good that earning a few bucks changed their minds. Now what site is it of yours that earns $60,000 monthly? I'd love to check it out.

6. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    HMMM.....prolly don't want to show anyone that sorry...For obvious reasons man.

7. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Obvious reasons like providing proof of your claims? You understand how people might not trust your claims if there is no proof.

Looking at your blog, people might not get the proper feel for your expertise as they would from your big-earning website.

8. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what obvious reasons? The only thing can be scared of is click bombing and if you are making that much then you should have already place something in place to protect yourself....In fact you should be a Premium Publisher...that's only if you are using Adsense ect. If you are using affiliate links then you have nothing to be scared of

you are full of it......you call yourself a marketing genius with the language on your blog? turns people off....and why are you using free wordpress hosting instead of having your own site...should be able to afford hosting with the amount you are making

We see people like you on DP all the time making these claims and we are still waiting on proof from almost all of them....you just joined that list

oseymour, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  9. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Umm like sneeking around my site and then figuring out what I am doing....very obvious guys and stealing my niche..

Ok for the free wordpress hosting I just got this damn blog about 8 days ago bub and haven't got it transfered over yet because the name I wanted was gone and I am pretty busy...

But you know what I might just show you one of my sites that makes a mere 25k a month and is in the top 3 of Google in almost all of the countries..

10. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    Its because Google is only BIGGEST source of delivering you fortune after 'direct' traffic. :p

Mong, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  11. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok whatever think what you want to think bub...Oh and marketing genius, never said that...Oh and if my cussing on my blog turns you off then I can't help that its my personality.

Oh and as far as wanting proof then you know what go to the UK and type in wedding favors you'll see that I am number two...This was my first site that I built a long time ago when I was on the same SEO level as YOU!! Now my new sites blows that one out of the water!!!!! Thats why that one sits and steal makes more money than you dream of KID!

Oh and go to Googe IE as well and you'll see I am their as well
    Oh and AU their as well
    Oh South africa thier too
    Canada oh what do you know I am thier too

Thats my first site I built when I hardly knew anything so take it and shove it and as far as showing any of my other niches....not going their for obvious reasons for people like you stealing my ideas and leveraging my techniques. But I don't mind on this site because it's not been implemented on that one!

YolandasWeddingFavors.com Now suck it. And don't ask for anything else and I am true and I am not fluff bub..........:cool:

mcfox likes this.
  12. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, if you know any LSI online free tool, then your thread is really cool.. but every six months... histroy repeated and someone makes insulting type thread to talking about LSI and then stop helping around... search for LSI you can find many thread like that way.. and ever wonder if someone have LSI online tool... free like vretoolbar.com ;)

Pammer, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  13. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok since some need to know in layman terms what LSI and Co occurance really are here it is.

LSI = basically is how certain phrases relate to one another based on relevance. So if you think of dog training you might think of dog collar...which dog collar is expert verbiage meaning that expert verbiage is thought of as you actually know what you are talking about. Also you might think of dog crate training...LSI is how the words are related then if you throw in expert verbiage its awesome.

Co occurance in layman terms is this = How many times a phrase like dog training appears in other words like dog training collar or dog training fence that is co occurance. The phrase appears in other phrases as well.

Hope that helps explain it in layman terms.

14. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    one site doesn't back up the claims you made...but in any case I'm not going to go back and forth with you....All i'm saying is that I see these claims on DP all the time....and I've yet to see solid proof.

I couldn't contact anyone at the site to verify anything, the phone number is off and the jdn messenger email is bouncing back my messages...the phone number at the whois address is not accepting calls.....nice business model you have there

oseymour, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  15. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats your point...For one the phone number in who is is not mine it's Yahoo's mine is on my site 1-800-513-0908 and you know what in my add url section you can call me 765-667-3293 I have my cell number right on it. And as far as emails bouncing your crazy...Why would my emails bounce I get orders and emails everyday...You must not know what you are talking about.

And as far as not solid proof. Well I think ranking all over google in the top three is quite proof enough, and you know what this site was built when I was on your LEVEL...NOW I am on a different level..A MUCH BIGGER ONE

Oh BTW since your searching all about me whats your business model, how much do you make...OH yeh you put me down but I am their not only with this site but quite a few others too. HOW ABOUT YOU!

Oh and BTW I started thinking what claims have I made? Someone asked and I said I make about 60K a month...You didn't believe me and then I showed you proof! I showed you one of my niches that makes around 25K a month...That is really not even up to my standards as of now but since it makes good money I let my sister run it and it does well....I built it when I was on your level of SEO, putting everyone else down and then when I show proof you run around like a chicken with your head cut off in disbelief.

But man I have nothing against you and I mean no offense but don't automatically assume that when someone says they make a certain amount of $ because someone ask's them don't assume their lying and start finding any reason to put down their site....I built it over a year and a half ago and it was the first site I built now I currently own 3 other great sites with a combined total of all 4 around 60K plus a month...I am so sorry if this is so hard for you to believe and you scramble around and try to put me down man..

16. Michael

Michael Raider

Best Answers:
    Of course to anyone who actually works in the field of IR or with LSI this explanation is absolute nonsense.

- Michael

Michael, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  17. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you must not work in the field then huh, And as far as not making sense its quite blunt.

Michael, Bet you don't know what expert verbiage is huh? AH you'll just Google it. ANd to say its' nonsense is just down right not true! I put it in a two year olds wording...maybe I shouldv'e broke it down so a one year old could understand it.

James Dean Nash, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  18. Michael

Michael Raider

Best Answers:
    I agree.

- Michael

Michael, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  19. keighery

keighery Peon

Best Answers:
    You may be right. However these other tatics like buying links and pr are actually working for some people. Its a pity that the whole search engine ranking thing has become so financially driven. What happened to the early days of ranking when it was just a game of who could get the most links pointing to their site from any old page on the internet?

keighery, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  20. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    well yeh finances and making $ is everything if thats what type of business model you have...the early days my friend have been long gone bro' you have to actually work now and use rational thinking...not just link spam bro

James Dean Nash, Aug 30, 2007 IP