1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any ideas for a financial website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by direct.ory.in, Aug 10, 2007.

i am thinking about starting a financial website.. at first i thought it could be something like bank rate or giving info about financial institutions.. now i am thinking it could also be a financial game website where people can take part in an ongoing game.. buy property.. invest in stocks.. etc.. but this would be way to complicated to make. anyone has any other ideas.?? maye a user content driven informative website (not a forum)

direct.ory.in, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  2. PowerExtreme

PowerExtreme Banned

Best Answers:
    u will need contact with brokers n stuff to do this much

PowerExtreme, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  3. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen some sites that have a shares and stocks game where you get a certain amount of money to start of with each week and you play the real stock market with your pretending money. The people that end the week with the highest ROI wins for that week and will receive some money or a gift as a prize. That may get some traffic your way.

john269, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  4. KunkVentures

KunkVentures Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out investopedia.com. They have some interesting games and simulators.

KunkVentures, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  5. direct.ory.in

direct.ory.in Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks , but where would i go about getting a software similar to investopedia?

direct.ory.in, Aug 28, 2007 IP