1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the secret of your success?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by medusa, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    I keep reading this thread, but I'm not sure if I learned any secrets yet! Come on people!! :D

Sagewing, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  2. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a simple article with adsense tips.

DomainMagnate, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  3. JSource

JSource Banned

Best Answers:
    Not what I know! But who I know and how to get things done using other people :)

JSource, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  4. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone can see from your reputation comments you shouldn't be taken serious, but I will address your off the wall claims.

If you believe my income statements are false then I guess there is nothing to see, but if you don't believe screenshots from my credit union and my word what would you prefer I do? Leave my CPA's phone number? lol - The system has a no questions asked money back guarantee, I have no reason to exaggerate anything. - If you are not interested then please don't make claims that are completely unfounded. There are always disbelievers and those generally are the ones not succeeding in the industry (any industry for that matter) as it is much easier to not believe anything new and continue your old ways - sorry if this is not the case with you and you're making 100k+/year passively from your websites.

And I am collecting a list of dedicated and serious people who will be given the first shot at the release and a discounted price since the system will NOT be sold to more then 400 members ever, I don't want to create more competition then the market can bear - I've waited this long and debated releasing it publicly because I don't want to lose my bread and butter, but a small tight group is the perfect solution. The software has been completed, I'm again not sure where you are getting your wild and random claims again, I make my fulltime income with it. The business side and public release are all that are being finalized currently.

Good luck in your online ventures!
    Todd

TiGG, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  5. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Hold your horses fella, my reputation reflects nothing of how to take me. Take me for what I am.

I aren't claiming anything, I'm simply stating your site has absolutely nothing on it which proves anything.. nor does it hold any value to anyone.

Nothing to do with your system is on it, and when you sign-up to your list nothing is sent. There is absolutely nothing of any value on your site or your mailing list as it stands, and you can't refer to your blog as any sort of proof for anything.

It is an obvious vehicle for you to make more money - I aren't saying that's a bad thing or that you're decieving anyone, but your site proves nothing my friend.

I have my own system and methods.. the issue I have is you are providing nothing as it stands on your web site and list, and your blog proves nothing. Quit claiming it proves anything!

How on earth could you release your system at a discounted price if you're offering it only to 400 members? Where's the discount? Everyone who buys it will be paying the same. There is no discount. It doesn't exist. The price you set is the price all 400 members will pay. There is no discount.. is it that the sales man in your talking? Creating an imaginary discount. Please, give a bit more respect then firing off hairy bollocks like that.

Debated about releasing it publically, please. That's the sales man in you again isn't it.. he he

Great, then may be those who have read your site (you know.. the one with no value to anybody) and signed up to your list (you know.. the one with no value to anybody) will finally see something worth looking at.. at a cost.

Why thank you sir.

One last question: What are you contributing to this forum except to plug the software you are about to release?

Fuck all? Thought so.. ;)

Pete

GADOOD, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  6. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    thats is a true Pete post

The Webmaster, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  7. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to personally attack you sorry if thats the way it appeared as it seems by your response.

I list up front on the site that details will be released in the FUTURE, not when you fill out a form. Also there will be a discount schedule as I said, the first 100 members will pay much less then the other 300 members for getting in early.

If you're interested in the details of the software check back for the final release in 4-6 weeks. Eitherway, Good luck and if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them via email instead of junking up this thread!

TiGG, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think you need a mix between business stuff and goofy stuff. Webmasters get bored webmastering all day. Same thing here, we all wind up in General Chat eventually.

Blogmaster, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  9. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    I am curious as to how old IamNed is.. seems like he is amazingly impatient and threw in the towel after a few days of no instant success.

A very immature take on life to be sure.

aeiouy, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  10. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes I have the feeling IamNed is two different people. Occasionally, he will make a good point in a thread, then 10 minutes later post something completely stupid in another.

lorien1973, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  11. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Hey Jo, whats the secret of your Avatar??

The Webmaster, Nov 10, 2005 IP
  12. webmistress

webmistress Guest

Best Answers:
    A schizo? :D

webmistress, Nov 10, 2005 IP
  13. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    It would be a great idea to get these helpful threads together and put them in a special section only available to people with say........91+ posts .....:p :D

On another note it really frightens me when it is said that you need to learn php,sql,apache etc.
    I don't mind admitting I'm very slow and this would probably take me years!

MKInfo, Nov 10, 2005 IP
  14. MikeRob

MikeRob Peon

Best Answers:
    I for one just signed up. I look forward to the "system" and I hope that it is a true step by step guide (unlike most so called systems) to getting the traffic and tools needed for such high Adsense numbers.

Regards,

Mike

MikeRob, Nov 10, 2005 IP
  15. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    Me too.I can't wait.Need any noob beta testers to try it out?I.e. someone who is not very bright?If so .....I'm your man;)

MKInfo, Nov 10, 2005 IP
  16. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the secrets are already not secret since they're all revealed. And if you didn't learn any from this thread, well, I'm different from you since I learned a lot from it. As proof I posted what I learned to my blog >>>>Secret on Adsense Success

kawebspy, Nov 11, 2005 IP
    MKInfo likes this.
  17. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    Awesome kawebspy:) Tis bookmarked.Thank you
    The bits about learening php,apache etc still frighten the life outta me tho

MKInfo, Nov 11, 2005 IP
  18. fcmisc

fcmisc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good resources Kawebspy. Could I ask what this means?

6. Work hard. Learn everything like Linux, Bind, Apache etc. and Create website for them. (Shoemoney)

Does it imply that as you learn about Linux etc... you write a diary of what you learn (it's content afterall!) and publish it?

fcmisc, Nov 11, 2005 IP
  19. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    It's Shoemoney's tip anyway.

Well, this is about creating a website. If you want to create a website for Linux then you should study everything about linux.

Writing diary as what you have said is one way too...

kawebspy, Nov 11, 2005 IP
  20. dzcap

dzcap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think what he meant is learn how to administer the servers. It is not really needed if you're going with shared hosting though.

dzcap, Nov 11, 2005 IP