1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will u hire ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by priyakochin, Aug 23, 2007.

1. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    No they not, sorry. I have my own websites to work on.

mightyb, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  2. shazbot

shazbot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course. So do I. But I am always interested in learning something new outside of my own specialized knowledge. Would you be interested in comparing notes? I have gotten to the top for some very competitive terms, and for one ridiculously competitive one, got to #13 out of 700 million other sites in G. Send me a PM if interested.

shazbot, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  3. hamish

hamish Peon

Best Answers:
    You'll be hard pressed to get savvy users when they goto site and find an Alexa over 2,000,000 and no PR. There've been tons of SEO offers in the forums flamed into oblivion when the company offering the service hasn't bothered to SEO themselves...

hamish, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  4. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    The price your quoting is very cheap and frankly speaking at that price i would doubt the quality of service. I'm not targeting you, your price may be highly competitive keeping in view of others at DP but for Quality i believe we must spend in Quality too. Try on other bidding websites and not DP for the kind of service you wanna start.

Ace Tuku

ace.tuku, Aug 26, 2007 IP
    sizzler_chetan likes this.
  5. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:

We used to provide the service at cheap rates to get more business.When we get enough clients we usually increase the price.You can check my directory submission service in my signature, its most cheap directory service in DP.Many people doubt that the service is manually or not.But since we are from India we can get cheap labour and can do the work with more care at cheap rates.

And which all are the other sites I can get clients from ?

priyakochin, Aug 26, 2007 IP