1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Targeted website traffic--22 ways and tips

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pedagangaff, Aug 26, 2007.

Article source : feel free to visit my blog

Targeted website traffic?Why?

Targeted traffic = real people at right time, right place/website, and at right product = $$$

The difference between 'non targeted website traffic' and 'targeted website traffic' is that the visitor
    or traffic that comes to the website. Whether it is targeted or not. Non targeted website traffic will bring
    nothing to you. Don't waste your time trying your best just to bring 'traffic'.
    Of course targeted website traffic will bring more money to you.SURE!and GUARANTEED.So stop asking how
    to get 'website traffic' but ask yourself how to get 'targeted website traffic'.

Here is some tips for you:

1. Comment on blog related to your own niche or blog.

Website you can use:

http://blogsearch.google.com
    http://technorati.com/pop/blogs/

But I personally use google blogsearch. Google will only search for most updated topic at
    other people blog/website.Never mind, just make sure your comment don't spam the blog.And remember to
    put back link to your website also.This will drive targeted traffic to your website. But you need
    to make sure that you post on relevant topic related to your niche.ok? Be patient!

2. Post on related forum.

You can type this in google and see the website/forum that is related to your niche.If your blog
    is about internet marketing, then I suggest you start it here.Each forum/website has their own rules.
    Just follow them.Make sure you leave a back link on your signature for each post you make.And be
    helpful in forum will bring more targeted traffic your website.

3. Adwords?

For those who want fast targeted website traffic, then why not spend a little money to google? Just
    try it if you have much money left.hehe. You wont regret it. Hey,I'm talking about TARGETED TRAFFIC ok.

4. Write an article and submit to free article directories with high PR.

This is not my site but I think the information will help you too.
    http://seojsolutions.blogspot.com/2007/08/list-of-article-directories.html

Just concentrate on top article directories website with high PR.Make sure you make a good article and don't forget to
    link back to your website. Most of internet marketers had use article directories to drive targeted traffic to
    their website.Thus your article need to be niche article.I mean it must targeted certain keyword.Don't forget to
    do keyword research also.

5. Use onlywire.com

One of my friend from Malaysia has free about about this website traffic technique.Here is the link http://www.dennissim.com/
    The ebook is call The Traffic Multiplier.I think the traffic technique will help you a lot.Or you can your own research about
    onlywire.com website. It is more about submitting your article to social bookmarking website.

6. Traffic from yahoo answer--answer for relevant question only!

hey hey,most of us don't realize the important of getting traffic from Yahoo answer.Check out some of of fellow
    Dps thread here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=340426
    and here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=340426
    You need to answer the question that is only related to your blog/website.Of course.You want targeted traffic right?

7. Start a lens on www.Squidoo.com..

Squidoo is PR 6 website.Do you realize that sometimes when you do a search, this website will appear to your search.
    This is really free targeted traffic for you.Yes, by taking advantage of this high PR website.You will get a more
    visitor and traffic.

8. Advertise your website in the appropriate category on www.CraigsList.com.

Advertise in proper category. The SF Bay site of Craigslist is a PR8 site. Just imagine how much traffic(of course
    targeted traffic) will you get from PR8 website. DO NOT SPAM THE SITE With your ads!!!You only end up get your ads
    deleted.

9. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website.

10. write high quality content for your website.

Why?Because high quality content will make things go viral.Imagine when someone visit your website and found that
    you website content is very quality, surely they will recommended to others right?And surely your traffic will boost.

11. Distribute free ebook

People like freebies.And if your ebook so good, they will recommended to others.Plus if you give the distribution
    right to those who download your ebook.I'm pretty sure that you will get targeted traffic to your website.
    I had seen much about generating traffic from free ebook. It works.You just need to try it out.

12. Be helpful in forum

Most likely you don't realize this strategy.If you are helpful, people will recommended you to others.Don't regret
    being helpful.If people like you, they will want to know you more.That's human nature.Don't deny it. If you
    like someone, you must want to know more about him/her right? That's the way too easy for website traffic.

13. Submit blog/website to blog directories and website directories.

13. Ask someone to review your site--usually paid.

But make sure you check the traffic of that website first.You can use www.alexa.com.If the traffic to his/her
    website is extremely high, you can tap in to their traffic by paying them to review your site. One more thing,
    Make sure his/her website is related to your niche.

15. Use tell a friends script

There are free scripts around.Type in google and you will see some free scripts.Use it in your website.

16. Use mybloglog.com and start connecting with other blogger. You can use blog to promote your website also.

17. Exchange link with other related blog/website

Exchange link means also exchange traffic.haha.That's what I think.When you exchange traffic with other website, you
    will tap in some of the their website traffic.The more link you exchange, the more traffic you will get to your
    website.You can start exchange link with your friends or other related website.

18. Submit your website to search engine.

You can get targeted website traffic freely from this search engine. If you have time,try to submit it manually,
    rather than use a software to submit it.But if you are lazy, then you can use some other website to submit your
    website to search engine for free. Most of the traffic will come freely from search engine if you know the right
    way. And of course traffic from search engine is targeted traffic.

19. Write a press release and submit it to www.PRWeb.com.

20. submit your article to www.isnare.com

You need to pay $38 to have 28 articles submitted to 24,000+ publishers and hundreds of article sites. Yes,
    I know it costs a little money but do you want traffic or not? Check out the price again.I think it has
    low price as $10.

21. Wikipedia.org: Again Please don't spam the website with your link. Wikipedia has high website traffic.
    You can try to tap in their traffic but don't SPAM the website.

22. Create an Amazon profile and submit reviews for books and other products that you have read.
    Only review for relevant product related to your blog/website. Amazon has a very high traffic on the net. Just
    keep trying.

Some good website about traffic that I have found:

http://www.canimakebigmoneyonline.c...-101-free-ways-to-increase-your-blog-traffic/

http://www.blogstorm.co.uk/blog/build-10000-links-in-3-weeks/

http://www.seobook.com/archives/001792.shtml

source: http://imhottips.blogspot.com/

This is my blog, feel free to visit. And if you want to use this article for your blog/website, please
    at least state the article source.

Hope this tips will help you.
    Or anybody wanna add some more tips?

Thanks

Azim

pedagangaff, Aug 26, 2007 IP
    clinton likes this.
  2. Entima

Entima Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for that. some good advice!

Entima, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  3. shafty

shafty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Good advice. I agree with all of them but unfortunately i dont have the timeorpatience to do them all :(

shafty, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  4. adv4all

adv4all Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips , great post

adv4all, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  5. theman12468

theman12468 Peon

Best Answers:
    ya all that is really good advice when it comes to increasing traffic

theman12468, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  6. jazzdrive3

jazzdrive3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips. Just started doing the yahoo answer thing myself for all of my sites.

jazzdrive3, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  7. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    Add stumbleupon on the list..

netjobs, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  8. bbtrips

bbtrips Peon

Best Answers:
    Terrific information - thanks for putting this together.

bbtrips, Aug 26, 2007 IP