1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising for eBay sellers?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by bc1, Aug 26, 2007.

I have an idea that I'd welcome everyones' thoughts on.

I have an ads service that can show an eBay seller's store items in the ads. I wonder if many eBay (power)sellers would be interested in having their eBay items advertised on 'matching' niche sites. So a site owner could sell ad space on their site and also get CJ commission on referrals.

It seems like a good idea in theory, but I wonder how many people would actually be interested and how best to bring them together.

Ian

bc1, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  2. Entima

Entima Peon

Best Answers:
    like : FlamingDeals.co.uk ?

Think he uses BANStore script...

Entima, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  3. theman12468

theman12468 Peon

Best Answers:
    ya kinda like that

theman12468, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  4. bc1

bc1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kind of but I was thinking more like this:

http://easyadslive.com/john

The ads show just one seller's items. But you can put them on any site so the seller would pay for the ad space on a niche site. Rather than have the ad show a keyword search, it would just show that seller's store items.

My service can already do that, so there's nothing stopping people from selling ad space in that way. I'm just wondering if it's worth setting up a service specifically for bringing site owners and eBay sellers together.

Ian

bc1, Aug 27, 2007 IP