1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how much time it takes list Backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by supercostsaver, Aug 26, 2007.

this site shows back links of those site which has 0 backlinks in google http://classicmedia.com.au/ ... is tht site fake ? ... how much time it takes to list backlinks on google if a site has some backlinks ?

supercostsaver, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  2. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on the site that links to yours. If they get spidered alot the links show up faster. Some sites links do not show up in google or are not counted.

rcj662, Aug 26, 2007 IP
    KC TAN likes this.
  3. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, precisely. If you have a backlink from a popular site, it should help your SERP within days :)

KC TAN, Aug 26, 2007 IP
    rcj662 likes this.
  4. chris_

chris_ Guest

Best Answers:
    I've noticed that Yahoo Incoming Links are updated frequently throughout the day. I use Aaron Wall's SEO plugin for firefox [ http://tools.seobook.com ] for my analysis.

chris_, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  5. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    google takes time.....also depends on how fast that site's spidered....and u verify that site in Google Webmaster Console and check for that link..

sat123, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  6. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that link you give is not indexed by google.

i think it's a new site and it must wait a bit more google to find its backlinks

trichnosis, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  7. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Google updates much slower than Yahoo. You may need to allow anywhere from 1-3 months before you actually start seeing them listed in Google, and they will grow slowly. Yahoo on the other hand, updates rather frequently.

FPForum, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  8. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can check backlinks of your site from Google webmaster tool

Kiranraj, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  9. pavanseo

pavanseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As per my experience, when ever google PR updated then backlinks also get updated. It takes 2 months

pavanseo, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  10. backlinkexcellence

backlinkexcellence Peon

Best Answers:
    rcj662 is correct.
    Keep in mind though that no matter how many backlinks you see in your tools, search engines will never show you 100% of your backlinks because it just doesn't benefit them in any way.

Then you either don't speak from experience or you're mixing something up: Google PR has nothing to do with the indexing of backlinks (though backlinks on high PR pages certainly get crawled more often). If backlinks would only be updated when PR updates we would all have a huge problem and something as "SEO" wouldn't really exist.

backlinkexcellence, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  11. technoverma

technoverma Peon

Best Answers:
    its not always compulsory that google find your link on any site and count it as a back link for your site. there are many factor that google consider before calling a link a back link. I've my sites link on more than 1000 sites but my total no of back link is not the same figure. In order to qualify a link to back link for your site it needs to be a do follow link, as google doesn;t count nofollow as back link.

technoverma, Dec 20, 2010 IP