1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality Content - The best way to build links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Jason Green, Aug 24, 2007.

Everyone often looks for shortcuts in link building - but the best way to get links is to create something unique that has value and has a demand.

Then when you create this content/product/tool email web owners personally that might be interested.

I do this all the time and it works wonders. Gets me listed on really big sites - only last week I got a post on a PR8 blog.

Social Bookmarking can be very helpful in this strategy too.

----

TO many this is obvious link baiting but I always see people getting caught up trying to find shortcuts and forget the power of creating something with value.

Link building techniques like article submission, buying links etc. are great to supplement the above strategy - but should not be used in its place.

Jason Green, Aug 24, 2007 IP
    Analyst likes this.
  2. wyattt

wyattt Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get direct links from quality content, try linkbaiting. This especially works well on blogs. Basically you write a pillar post (how-to, 25 reasons why... top 10..., etc.) and put it out there. Naturally, blogs will link to you and add to your opinions. It's a good way to get some links.

wyattt, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  3. SEO Admin

SEO Admin Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,its true to put good quality content to your site,so you will get link building from PR8-PR9 sites.

SEO Admin, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  4. calcrz

calcrz Guest

Best Answers:
    can't stress it enough... quality content! it helps your site get high PR, definitely.

calcrz, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  5. datapimp

datapimp Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn PR8! Sweet deal bro. Thanks for the advice.

datapimp, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  6. jschuman

jschuman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Submit articles to article directories and fresh content added to a blog on a consistent basis can create backlinks very quickly. The key of course is pinging, social bookmarking to relevant directories, SEO each post for search engine rankings, etc. I have managed to get on page one of Google now for over 1300 unique keywords with an emphasis on article marketing.

jschuman, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  7. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    wow, a blog post on a pr8 web site.

it's great.

can you write here (or pm me:)) about your tool pls?

trichnosis, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  8. donnareed

donnareed Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality content is the best way, I agree. But people should not make the mistake of thinking that it is easy. Writing an outstanding linkable article takes time, effort, creativity and determination. The more competitive the industry, the harder it is to create something fresh and unique.

donnareed, Aug 25, 2007 IP
    Analyst likes this.
  9. Analyst

Analyst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree! I'd like to a dd a little more. Even if you've written a quality article or got it done by someone else, messing it up with too many links or placing irrelevant links may depriciate it.

Analyst, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  10. matt608@

matt608@ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice advice, nothing really new there but its all true. May I ask how many interested webmasters/bloggers you usually email when doing this?

matt608@, Aug 25, 2007 IP