1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to creat a free mail site - advice needed please

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Makubwa, Aug 25, 2007.

Hi

I have an awesome domain name to create a free mail site along the same lines as hotmail / gmail and so forth. Is there anyone out there that may be able to offer advice or do this for me as a paid scheme. The money is there for the right candidate....

Makubwa, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  2. sea otter

sea otter Peon

Best Answers:
    If you really have the money, go to http://fusemail.com. They're a big player in the outsourced, white-label email world. From a stability, security, scalability and maintenance perspective, you're better off having someone like them handle your back end than managing your own.

If that's overkill, you can find a bunch of scripts (paid and free) here:

http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Email_Systems/Web-based_Email/index.html

You'll have to sort through the entries (some are just pop/imap clients or contact form classes), but there are full systems there as well.

sea otter, Aug 25, 2007 IP
    Makubwa likes this.
  3. Makubwa

Makubwa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fusemail charge $0.99 per email address per month, I am not sure what they offer is what I am after, just checking out hotscripts now - thanks for the advice.

Makubwa, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  4. Coder

Coder Banned

Best Answers:
    Buy Yahoo Or GMail... Lol...

Coder, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  5. Makubwa

Makubwa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wish -LOL- seriously though, I am really looking at getting one and I have a substantial budget.

Makubwa, Aug 27, 2007 IP