1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do php proxies not work with paypal?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by pifko, Aug 24, 2007.

Hi, I have set up my own proxy, cloakmyass.info, and it doesnt work with paypal. In fact, no php proxy i have used works with paypal. You can log in fine, just whenever you try to send apayment it says "this session contains invalid data" and the payment does not go through.

How do you fix this? I will give $5 to whoever can fix the code/tell me waht im doing wrong. Zelune/CGI proxies wont even log into paypal, are there other types of proxies that work with paypal? what are my other options for logging into paypal annonymously?

pifko, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  2. crazyryan

crazyryan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you need to login to paypal anon

crazyryan, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  3. DeViAnThans3

DeViAnThans3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I must honestly say: I don't know; but know that paypal is extremely protected. It could easily have to do with cookies with a certain expiry; or something else.

I guess you only have this problem with web proxies (no proxies you enter in your browser options)?

DeViAnThans3, Aug 25, 2007 IP
    pifko likes this.