1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dimensionservers.com

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by login, Aug 24, 2007.

I wrote this post in anoteher thread, just wanted to make a comment there, but it turned into a review so I post it here to, hope thats ok. I want to give more people chance to try dimensionservers.com.
    Here we go:

I have always been treated very nice at www.dimensionservers.com. The owner Jonathan is a very decent hard working guy.
    If something happens there you can be sure that they will fix it. how do I know ? Because when I started my hosting there last year I had some heavy issues (that was caused by my scripts), but Jonathan did his best to make it possible for me to run that scripts. I have used about 15-20 hosts all together and never had so good support as with dimensionservers, that includes godaddy, hostgator and other small and big hosts. I told Jonathan that I was sorry, using so much of his time, but he just told me that spending time with a customer is never wasted time. That says something about them I think. I have never noticed any downtime with them either.
    There was an DNS error or something like that last week that made my site and some other sites go down for 2 hours. Then all the customers of dimensionservers.com got an email offering a compensation of one month payment for the downtime!!! Would any other company do that ? Nope, I dont think so.
    So as you understand, if you are looking for a new host, try them. I will be extremely surprised if you are not satisfied.

login, Aug 24, 2007 IP
    arnold likes this.
  2. st1905

st1905 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    http://infinitetech.in/ did the same for downtime so thats not the only good hosting service around. Thanks for sharing though.

st1905, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  3. arnold

arnold Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks a lot for sharing login.. Will try them :)

arnold, Aug 28, 2007 IP
  4. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just spoke with him over the live chat, very nice guy :D

Hecky, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  5. mydenis

mydenis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for suggestion... I will try them to see did is that true...but a lot of companys are like this one...

mydenis, Aug 29, 2007 IP