1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you sign up for foreign language Text Link Ads?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KenYN, Aug 24, 2007.

I (and I presume other Japan bloggers on TextLinkAds) got an unsolicited mail from a Japanese equivalent of TLA who seems to have been scouting around the TLA marketplace. Looking at their web site they are far more blatent than TLA about selling links for Google Juice which is a bit worrying, but prices seem to be similar to TLA.

My questions are:
    * As a customer, would buying a link from a foreign language site make sense? In other words, should I as a publisher expect to get many takers?

* How should I check out if they are reputable or not? Their SEO is a bit poor, for instance.

If you're interested:
    http://www.buy-link.net/

KenYN, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  2. Couponclipper

Couponclipper Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think I would buy any thing from any one That I didnt request the information for >just to be safe

Couponclipper, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  3. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heh, since Japanese isn't my strongers skill, I think I'd skip the offer. For Asian people I'm sure they could pull it off.

Game Producer, Aug 24, 2007 IP