1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get 1000 visitors from the Article Directories?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bushib, Aug 10, 2007.

1. stefffff

stefffff Active Member

Best Answers:
    use a good social bookmarking site and you will get your traffic! also content is king! you must write your content in a very appealing way to the readers -combine text with images that will help very much! the problem with social bookmarking is they don't give you permanent traffic, you must always write and write and write until you drop... and even then.. write and write again!

stefffff, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  2. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend this technique:

you do some keyword research and find what keywords have high traffic yet low competition

then put these keywords in your title

so let's say your niche is
    "Texas Actors" <--[dumb example :rolleyes:]
    you find a long tail keyword that says
    "Movie Stars From Texas" and has 100 searches a day, but 3 websites competing

just put that keyword in your title
    and 3%-7% of your article [roughly every 12-33 words]

ExpertForumGuy, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  3. Sutocu

Sutocu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've always focused more on the link generating power of articles, but I guess you can get a more or less steady stream of visitors, if you write enough quality articles. Remember that you may also get visitors from the sites that publish your articles.

Anyway, if there's a secret in it, it must be article quality. The better articles you write, the likelier a reader is to check out your author links. The other thing to keep in mind is this: try to write a stream of articles, and publish them regularly. The most recent articles are shown on the front page of article directories, so publishing them regularly may drive traffic to your older articles.

Sutocu, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  4. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article directories are a lot of work for not so much payoff. Either you end up writing garbage articles, or you end up giving away your best stuff. Either way, you are better off using other methods to promote your stuff. Keep your content to yourself, and find ways to push your ad budget high enough to hit critical mass.

Blackbeard, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  5. nwmoney

nwmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    highly unlikely...unless your article gets picked by the likes of google.
    I do like 3-4 articles a day and the best I have done from them is about 200 hits (not clicks).

Has anyone done better??

nwmoney, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  6. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's not true man.
    I can easily pump out 50 articles in one day, that bring in traffic to my website.
    It's all about putting your personality on very general information.
    All you have to do is keep the person's attention for about 400 words and have an appealing author's bio box for them to click on.

so instead of:
    click here for more article writing tips

write
    Chris Knight believes article marketing is so easy a caveman can do it. In fact, a caveman can get rich and teach you how to do it!
    Article Market like a Genius [or caveman]

that's just an example
    so yep.

ExpertForumGuy, Aug 23, 2007 IP