1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iwebtool affiliate?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by manni, Aug 23, 2007.

I want to join iwebtool's *new* affiliate program for their directory. It says on the website that they give 30% comission for every sale which is $2.99 :D. Before I join, I'm wondering if anyone else had any good/bad experience with their affiliate program?

The affiliate link is http://www.iwebtool.com/advertise/affiliate/

Thanks

manni, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  2. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would be interested in finding this out too, is there anyway to see the ads first before signing up? many times in the past ive signed up to an affiliate program before i could see the banner ads etc, not always ideal though.

pipes, Aug 23, 2007 IP
    DiscJockey likes this.
  3. onlinedude

onlinedude Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like a low payout. Aviva Directory's affiliate program pays $20; v7 Directory's affiliate program pays $25; BOTW's affiliate program pays between $20 and $60... $2.99 hardly seems worth the effort.

onlinedude, Aug 23, 2007 IP
    pipes likes this.
  4. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A very good point, comparing it to your own and the others, iwebtool's is rather low.

pipes, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  5. DiscJockey

DiscJockey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post :D onlinedude's directory charges 50 bucks per year, so I believe he can give away $20 per payment. What are the chances you can get your visitors to pay $50 listing as opposed to iwebtool's $10 :p

The banner samples looks to be here.

DiscJockey, Aug 23, 2007 IP
    pipes likes this.
  6. manni

manni Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have chosen to go with affiliate program, as it seems a good deal and i think that iwebtool will get a good amount of sales as the price is not high, and the website is good quality and they provide good tools. Please post if you have also purchased the affiliate with iwebtool.

manni, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  7. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wish to join your affiliate program

But I could not find a link to it from your main page

EDIT:I did a google search on it ,and found out the link to your affiliate program from here

http://www.pandia.com/sew/347-aviva.html(25 th result of Google search for Aviva directory affiliate program)

Jeff

I like to tell one thing, I was interested in joining your affiliate program before itself but I could not find a link to it from your main page and So I backed out from it.(due to some lazy reasons , I di n't search for it)

I wish you could have a link to your affiliate program from your main page as it could help many others to sign as affiliates

Freewebspace, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  8. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.avivadirectory.com/about.php

http://www.avivadirectory.com/affiliateprogram/

Richie_Ni, Aug 23, 2007 IP