1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Accounts Cancled for Invalid Clicks?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by TeachCrunch, Aug 22, 2007.

I don't get it can someone explain to me this.

If they can identify " Invalid Clicks " why don't they just delete those clicks from your account. Why would they need to cancle your account?

To me it would make sense since you would increase your advertising base and at the same time increase the efficiency and quality of your network.

Any thoughts in why they don't do this? I mean to me if it was possible I would just remove the income from the invalid clicks and continue business as usual for the with a letter and stern slap on the peepee as to stop doing what your doing.

Then after about 22 or so stern letters and slaps on the PeePee finally do the worst possibel thing and cancle the account.

Am I missing something? Any thoughts?

TeachCrunch, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  2. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, 22 chances? You are being OVERLY generous. There is such a wealth of people out there wanting to get into the program so they can copy some article off Wikipedia and add ads to it that they don't have to be concerned with a dwindling publisher base.

Adpubster, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  3. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google isn't 100% efficient in finding invalid clicks so if they find a pattern of invalid clicks they ban you.

mbfootball47, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  4. Kasparoff

Kasparoff Peon

Best Answers:
    100% agree with you. Google shows its volnerability. Even though they hired a lot of engineers to fight fraudulent clicks, they can't fulfill that need completely. It is due to their lack of funding in this area. As a publicly owned company, Google's primary goal now bring more revenue to their shareholders. They'd rather take money from you, than giving it out. Thus, it's natural to rather cancel your account entirely and not bother with consequences. It saves them money, saves labor hours and prevents them from possible lawsuits.

Kasparoff, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  5. TeachCrunch

TeachCrunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you guys really answered my question maybe I wasn't being very clear I will try and dumb it down some for you.

" Why do they Cancle your account? if they have identified a Invalid Click they could as easily just remove that click and income from the system just as easily couldn't they? "

Sort of like going to the doctor and him finding a hangnail and prescribing Dr.Death to give you a leathal injection.....

Please answers the quotes forget about my bad grammar for a second...

Can't talk now clowns are trying to eat me....

6. .Essence.

.Essence. Peon

Best Answers:
    Because then people would just keep making invalid clicks thinking that maybe google won't catch them. If your banned then google can use it's resources on finding other 'cheaters' rather then go after the same person over and over again.

.Essence., Aug 22, 2007 IP
  7. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    here is the answer:
    Wouldnt you ban anyones account if you feel they try to cheat you ?

login, Aug 22, 2007 IP
    _vlada_ likes this.
  8. TeachCrunch

TeachCrunch Peon

Best Answers:
    If your not the one clicking , how are you cheating anyone? Google Cancles a great deal of accounts they the person themself didn't

A) click his ad 900 -1500 times a day Like I got that kind of time or resources.

B) Violate TOS in anyway just got enough traffic that well made adsense blush they just never can pay the bill it seems.

Personally I don't know where or how google gets their money but I do know the money they receive from adwords isn't 90 percent of their income nore will it pay the 950 people they directly employ or the 100 adsense accounts over 1 year of age going.

Seems they just have no funding and finding more and more excuses to *(NOT)* pay a publisher and less and less money but the people are getting more and more.

Lots of Supply , and little of the man. I think that now that citibank had to make that 500 million dollar federal bank loan things are going to change at google and the window to the fed might of let the cat out of the bag on this one how times are tough for tech.

I think lay offs will happen soon at google, the budget is so small for adsense my piggy bank has more in it , it seems.

I just would like to know why they exist if they have no funding? Wouldn't you be embarised to work for a company that treats its employees' or contractors that way?

9. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Look at the PM TeachCrunch (the OP) just send me:

TeachCrunch, what is my age and please tell me the reason you react this way.

login, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  10. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not clicking, you are not cheating.
    What 100 accounts do you talk about ?

You obviously have a theory on why they ban accounts also, what is your theory?

login, Aug 22, 2007 IP
    Adpubster likes this.
  11. TeachCrunch

TeachCrunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Conspiracy and Inuendo

12. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, so then we can agree that the one that send me that PM is a very sick person?

login, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  13. live-cms_com

live-cms_com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If there was no concequences for cheating people would try as hard as they can to find ways around their click-fraud security. Google is smart.

live-cms_com, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  14. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now you have done it. I guess you will have one sick PM coming in your inbox very soon now :D

login, Aug 22, 2007 IP
    .Essence. likes this.
  15. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    in my opinion, when google finds an invalid clicks on your account, they think that you are a cheater and they dont work with a cheater.

i think this is the reason that they cancel accounts

trichnosis, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  16. TeachCrunch

TeachCrunch Peon

Best Answers:
    You had me right up until this part lol

17. YOUBY

YOUBY Peon

Best Answers:
    Look TeachCrunch .. i think u r right in your quistion .. and i wanna tell you something ..
    i know someone have an account in the adsense who made an invalid clicks ..
    he send to them .. asking what would happend , as he didn't mean that he wanna let himself earn
    they told him that they will deduct the invalid click from his account ..
    and everything will be alright .. and he don't need to email them as they know that invalid clicks is probabled to be happend by anyperson , even if he dosen't mean to do it !
    and seriosly after about 2 weeks from their reply .. they emaild him again telling him that they are have already deduct it ..
    and now his account is still running and everything is going well

Thnx

YOUBY, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  18. mohdglobal

mohdglobal Peon

Best Answers:
    Why go for just adsense? ebay affiliates can generate better yield than adsense although i would say that both combinations are the best of breed for PPC affiliate programs. I created my sites using these combinations to get best of both worlds. The results are tremendous but traffic is always a bit challenge for newbies. I suggest using adwords and SM to get the traffic going.

mohdglobal, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  19. Kasparoff

Kasparoff Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO. Look at the motto "Don't be evil".

If they find fraudulent clicks, supposedly they identify an evil person. It's safer to kick that person out of the system (i.e. jail him), rather than spend tons of money and monitoring activities in order to cure him. It's all financially driven.

Kasparoff, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  20. imnajam

imnajam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    efficiency of google detecting invalid click is obviously not 100% accurate but they take their level best measure to protect themselves against it.

Beside that google disables account because they don't want to deal with peoples they think are unfair, when google detect invalid click, they sometimes consider it as the owner is corrupt and clicking on ads by themselves, and ban them for life.

imnajam, Aug 23, 2007 IP