1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sam1, Nov 5, 2005.

1. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Also u can Google to search Free submission

amitpatel_3001, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  2. pearz76

pearz76 Peon

Best Answers:
    1.Keep on building links (it works for me , 1st page on msn, indexed in yahoo and google within 3 weeks..)
    2. If you got the Budget, try Adwords and cheaper PPC.

pearz76, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  3. mystic

mystic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep building links, and one good way to do so is writing articles

mystic, Nov 7, 2005 IP
  4. kukumaka

kukumaka Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a pretty useful thread

kukumaka, Nov 7, 2005 IP
  5. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sam, what is your site about? If I could take a look at your url maybe I could give you some pointers. The first pointer I'm going to give you is this:

Don't be cheap. I assume you joined this forum because you have a interest in making a decent income with your site. If this assumption is correct, you have to understand that the more you put in, the more you get out.

Arelis and Seo Elite each cost less than 200 bucks I believe. I consider to be chump change considering software like 3DS Max and other software which can run into the thousands.

If you are looking for an easy to way to make money, very few people in this forum will be able to help you. Everything worthwhile takes hardwork. Spending money makes things easier.

If you have a website about alternative news, the first thing I would do(that I'm about to do) is get yourself a webcam or a camcorder and record yourself giving new update. Be creative, and upload the video on the net and spread it into the filesharing networks. Put your url at the bottom of the video. That should bring you explosive traffic.

tesla, Nov 8, 2005 IP
  6. ebusinesstutor

ebusinesstutor Peon

Best Answers:
    Google page rank has nothing to do with traffic, it is just Google's assessment of the "importance" of a site.

To build traffic, I would suggest:

1. Submitting your site to search engines. You can do this for free manually in an hour or two. I have links to a number of search engine and directory submission pages here:
    http://www.ebusinesstutor.com/staticpages/index.php/searchenginesubmit

2. Joining some traffic exchanges like the Free Traffic Bar at http://www.freetrafficbar.com.

3. Write some articles and submit them to article directories on the web.

4. Run pay per click campaigns on some of the major search engines.

Make sure you track where all your traffic comes from so you can refine your marketing activities and budget every month.

ebusinesstutor, Nov 8, 2005 IP