1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custoimized Adsense Review of your Site 4 FREE...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Abe008, Aug 21, 2007.

Hi,

I noticed there a lot of questions about adsense here. I have used adsense successfully and obtained very high CTR's for my ads following some simple rules. I am open to offer you customized suggestions and tips that will help you obtain higher CTRs as well and placement suggestions. This is a FREE service, however you will have to perhaps wait a little to get the opinion if I get bombarded with requests. Keep in mind, I will my post my reviews and specific details via PM only, as these suggestions are highly customized to your site and I would like to protect you from competitors who can just copy the ideas. Hope you all can respect that.

All I ask is after I provide you with my suggestions, you have implemented those method, kindly post your results achieved in the post based on the suggestions.

So fellow DP guys and gals, post your problems here and approximate CTR's you are getting on your site. I do not guarantee results, however I do know these techniques work. All sites will be reviewed. Max of three sites per user. I will post where I am in the post as far as reviews are concerned.

NOTE: Your site must have traffic coming in. NO traffic = Obviously no clicks on your ads :)

** I have the right to stop the reviews temporarily..or till I catch up :) ..sorry about the typo above it is "Customized"***

Abe008, Aug 21, 2007 IP
    grimsqueaker likes this.
  2. grimsqueaker

grimsqueaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's against Google's terms to post exact CTRs, but I think it's sufficient to say that mine are pretty low, less than between %.50 and %.80. I'd love to hear any tips on monetizing my blog (in my signature). I've just recently switched from 468x60 ads in my blog posts to square banners, which have been performing much better. I've also taken out the right sidebar as I've gotten virtually no clicks and I could use that space for additional stuff.

Thanks!

grimsqueaker, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  3. abhi2007

abhi2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sir,can you pls review my placements also i would really appreciate your effort.I get lots of visitors to my site like 200-1000 unique visits but only 1-2 clicks.
    My url: manutd-red-devils.blogspot.com
    Pls help me out.

Thanks,
    Abhi.

abhi2007, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  4. xhacker

xhacker Guest

Best Answers:
    xhacker, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  5. Abe008

Abe008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have corrected this in my post. Thanks for pointing that out. I DO NOT need your exact CTR's etc. Need an approximate CTR that you are getting. Folks, please post info as per Google TOS only.

Keep in mind I am replying via PM for a reason so that you can get a customized opinion on your site while not having all other copy your specific optimization ideas suggested :). All I ask is that you share your results achieved by my suggestions here ( approximate numbers and stats please). Thanks

Abe008, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  6. sasuke

sasuke Peon

Best Answers:
    sasuke, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  7. Vadym

Vadym Peon

Best Answers:
    Why does this sound like an info-gathering tactic to me?

This guy is an AdSense Pro, and didn't know an everyday TOS rule?

Try to follow this.

Vadym, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  8. grimsqueaker

grimsqueaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's too much of a price to pay - if that's his intention, he gets the information he wants, and in exchange those running sites can learn some tips to increase our adsense earnings. Not a bad trade-off, no?

9. Abe008

Abe008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good point and yes there are many here that do this, I am sure. However, I can go around this DP forum and do this easily without trying to help others. SO where does that point you made stand about info gathering? There is also always someone who thinks it's a scam or is ready to trash a post and jump to conclusions. I have no interest in what you do and what you niche is nor do I care for the info. If results is what you want then fine, besides if your niche was soo hot you will not asking me for help or guidance will you?? So what the point of that question above besides trying to trash this post.

I am very familiar with Google TOS and just made a posting error ( as a human I do make typos and so do many here) which I have now corrected. However, if you do not want the help or feedback, think you know better then this is not the post for you. Either we can help each other DP members as a community or you don't, that is your choice. Please kindly DO NOT trash the posts and make statements that have no basis or proof. Thanks

Abe008, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  10. Vadym

Vadym Peon

Best Answers:
    It's up to you. Some like to keep their niches to themselves, be it greed, etc. Some dont mind if their niches are revealed.

You wouldn't be so defensive if it wasn't true. And it's not the post that bothered me. It's your intentions to lie to people and get away with it.

Vadym, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  11. hitmanuk2k

hitmanuk2k Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd be delighted if you can help me with placements on www.pesgam ing .com without the spaces. I have awful CTR's (below .2%) despite a large number of impressions and several years experience with placements.

hitmanuk2k, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  12. coolramiz

coolramiz Banned

Best Answers:
    coolramiz, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  13. mizaks

mizaks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd be happy to hear your thoughts. My site is in my signature.

mizaks, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  14. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    can you pm me your offers for the nonenglish site which is in my signature?

trichnosis, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  15. Abe008

Abe008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Abe008, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  16. grimsqueaker

grimsqueaker Peon

Best Answers:
  17. Abe008

Abe008 Peon

Best Answers:
    grimsqueaker...your customized adsense review has been sent via PM. Thanks :)

Abe008, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  18. Abe008

Abe008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Custom review done for www.pesgaming .com. Details sent via PM to hitmanuk2k. Thanks

Abe008, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  19. Abe008

Abe008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I can provide you with general placement help on this site. Not familiar with bidvertiser policies. If that is ok with you let me know. I do have some suggestions based on my quick review of your site. Thanks

Abe008, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  20. grimsqueaker

grimsqueaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Abe, thank you for your detailed review. I'm going to let my ads run for a week as they are first, and then try some of your suggestions for the second week to see if there is any improvement. I'll post the results. Thanks!