1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directories Chargebacks - Tonerboss . com

Discussion in 'Directories' started by onlinedude, Apr 13, 2007.

1. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Morty,

I got your email and had my accounting staff looking into the issue. All the Paypal transaction information you email me are valid. We made a mistake on charging back on your transaction.

Vincent Diamzon, who was one of our previous link marketing staff, he left the company a few months ago and forgot to communicate to the accounting department the charges he has build up for the link marketing effort. His email account was left unattended for the past few months.

I have already instructed our accounting department to send you a full payment of $37.85. Please let me know if you've received the fund from our paypal account - .

Sorry for all the trouble.

James

tonerboss, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  2. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Good idea. I will do that. Thanks.

James

3. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    ------------------------------------------
    Hello Pandora,

This is James Hsieh, the Marketing Director from Tonerboss. I have recently became aware of mistakes our accounting department has made in charging back legitmate payment for our link marketing effort. We are trying to set thing right by refunding the payment to the rightful directories owners. From your message above, it seems like you have experienced charge back from us. Can you email me the chargeback information you've received from Paypal from Tonerboss? I will have my account staff looking into resolve the issue for you.

Best regards,

James Hsieh

4. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jeff,

After some investigation, we found out what had happened.

Vincent Diamzon, who was one of our previous link marketing staff, he left the company a few months ago and forgot to communicate to the accounting department the charges he has build up for the link marketing effort. His email account was left unattended for the past few months.

I have already instructed our accounting department to send you a full payment of $30 to your aviva@avivadirectory.com paypal account. Please let me know if you've received the fund from our paypal account - linkmanager@tonerboss.com.

Sorry for all the trouble.

James

5. pctec

pctec Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well at least you are admitting a mistake was made and you appear to be trying to correct it.

Kudos to you...

pctec, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  6. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello CoolWeb,

This is James Hsieh, the Marketing Director from Tonerboss. I have recently became aware of mistakes our accounting department has made in charging back legitmate payment for our link marketing effort. We are trying to set thing right by refunding the payment to the rightful directories owners. From your message above, it seems like you have experienced charge back from us. Can you email me the chargeback information you've received from Paypal from Tonerboss? I will have my account staff looking into resolve the issue for you.

Best regards,

James Hsieh

7. wamchu

wamchu Peon

Best Answers:
    How do we know, your account department will not start chargeback again in few months time. This will cost as money again.

wamchu, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  8. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello XC06,

Best regards,

James Hsieh

9. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Jeremy,

Best regards,

James Hsieh

10. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Wamchu,

I have instructed our accounting department to have me review all charge back issue before taking any action in the future.

If there should be anymore more issue going forward, please feel free to call me at 626-810-3763 ext 7 or ask for James. I will personally resolve the issue with the affected party.

James

11. jmort732

jmort732 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payment received.

James is in fact genuine in these attempts, and has promptly corrected the situation.

Thank you for making things right, it shows a lot of integrity to do so, and I for one appreciate it.

Regards,
    Morty

jmort732, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  12. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it the triumph of our industry as tonerboss (or tonerSCAM) publicly admits its mistakes and its inability to rank?

I welcome the new move by tonerboss(tonerSCAM) staff.

(( ! Ask ! -you are not found when you are needed most:mad:) --

They certainly realize their mistake that its permanent listing that guarantees permanent SERPs position. And only quality directories can provide it.

I have not received the unwanted listing in my non-quality directories - but I can feel the pain that my colleagues have gone through.:mad:

Tonerboss --you have so many things to compensate for --it won't just suffice if you repay the $$ thats due. We r not beggars of $10-50:rolleyes:

Its the trust between the client and the promoter that is more valuable.

Open a new Thread --and all your Staff member apologise on it. Maybe--just maybe --we might forgive ya.:mad:

jhnrang, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  13. xc06

xc06 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    whatever happened, I lost money (paypal not only refunded but deducted some fee) because of this event.

xc06, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  14. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    -------------------------------------------

Thanks Morty,

Again, on behalf of Tonerboss, I apologize for the troubles you have to go through.

James

15. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello XC06,

Can you email me the transaction information on chargeback occured in your account from Tonerboss. Let me fix the situation for you. Thanks.

My email address is

James

16. Fastian

Fastian Peon

Best Answers:
    @James

First of all, I am not one of the victims of chargeback here, I never got that submission, don't even want to get it. So whatever I am saying here is for my fellow members.

I really find that amazing that your company realized that something is not write with your "link building" process after about 4 months. Where were you during that period?? and what your company was doing when they got mails for such inquires ??
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2901891&postcount=25

Ever got the chance to search Google for your company name??? This thread comes at #12. Seems like your marketing department don't care much about position in Google.

You still seems to have a doubt about your mistakes. :rolleyes: What kind of miscommunication it was that lasted for 4 months ?? :confused:

Do you really think that people here have that much time to digg into their paypal for a 4 month old listing?? Com'on .... we have many important things to do ...

You should probably check your own paypal and see where you ask for chargeback. And then send a double fee to that directory owner with a printed "Sorry" letter by mail. That might actually help.

Anyway ... Good Luck to you if you really want to do the right thing.

Fastian, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  17. xc06

xc06 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, James:

Just emailed you about the chargeback details. I would rather believe that it was a mistake. Hope you can save the chaos.

xc06, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  18. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Xin,

Just got your email and send an payment to your Paypal account. Sorry for the trouble.

James

19. tonerboss

tonerboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Fastian,

No excuses here. It was my oversight on my staff and this matter. All the complain emails went to email account and his designated paypal account, those accounts weren't checked for after the employee left the company.

I will try to do my best right now to resolved the frustrations we have caused.

James

20. xc06

xc06 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Got your payment and your site was removed from our ban list. Hope it will be good.

xc06, Aug 19, 2007 IP